Buy

April 17th Orange County Rally for a good cause

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TrojanFan, Apr 12, 2021.

1. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    All: As President of FCA- SWR I received the following email from Samantha Tan, (st-racing.org) who is a professional race car driver and team owner of ST Racing.

"I’m currently working on an event that is very important to me. As you may know, there has been a rise in anti-Asian attacks due to the pandemic. A few friends and I have partnered with the organization Hate is A Virus to host a car meet fundraiser in support of the #StopAsianHate movement. The event will be held at Anaheim Gardenwalk on April 17 at 11am. Security is being handled by Anaheim PD. 100% of our proceeds will be going to Hate is A Virus’ commUNITY Action Fund, and we are happy to announce that we have already raised $10K so far.

I wanted to personally invite you to our event. Tickets for the rally and the car meet can be found here: https://www.bh2events.com/events I hope you can make it!"

For those of you looking for something to do on April 17th and want to contribute to a good cause, I'd like to encourage you to attend.

SoCal1 likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    I will be there! Looking forward to it.

4. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Thank you Peter

My gym is 2 blocks away just registered for the event :)