April 18th Drive and Brunch at Barolo | Page 4 | FerrariChat

April 18th Drive and Brunch at Barolo

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by notoboy, Apr 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Let me say, this was the greatest event that I have EVER attended so far. I would like to thank everyone that attended and made it possible to be a lot of fun! Here are some specific Thank You's:

David (Notoboy)
    Without you this event would have never been possible. It was nice seeing you again. I will see you on Friday I hope. Also tell Arthur I said hi and by the way, we have to make this monthly. LOL!

John (Pchop)
    Nice seeing you again. This event was FUN!!! Your car was excellent as always. I will see you on Friday I hope.

Loupe (Not sure your FC Name)
    Nice meeting you. It was nice talking to you about the car and houses. That traffic was a PAIN but it was still a bunch of fun. Good luck with all your ventures! I hope to see you at some more events like the Run Out East. If you would like to caravan out there together feel free to give me a call. Talk to you soon!

Vik (Ghost)
    Nice to finally meet you. I assume I will see you on Saturday at ROE. Man was this a fun event or what? I hope that you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

Hubert (Hubert888)
    All I can say is wow. Nice to see such great success at a young age. I have more and more insipation. You car was excellent and it was nice to finally meet with you and talk to you. I hope to see you at some more events!

Darren (Darren6Speed)
    Nice to meet you. I hope to see you at some of our events. By the way your car is EXCELLENT! My brother wants one. LOL!

Charlie (CharlieK)
    Nice to meet you. Our cruise out there was a bunch of fun and at the speed limit LOL! Sorry that we lost you at the tunnel! I hope to see you at some more events!

2. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Jon Chen (the white NSX driver) forwarded me his pictures. Here are his pics courtesy of Jon:

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Part 2 of Jon Chen's pics.

4. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Part 3 of Jon Chen's pics:

5. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    catching a plane to LA and dont have time to fix them.
    I can fix them when I get back on Friday if interested.

Thanks again for lettng me tag along. It was great fun!

Jon

PS... Checking out a 355 and a 360 out in LA, you guys got
    me speeding up my search!

6. udalmia

udalmia Guest

damn looks like we missed a fun meet :(

7. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    Looks like a great time guys!!!

So sorry I couldn't make it -- Auto Show duties called, but I'll do my darndest to make it to the next meet.

Glad everyone had a good time....keep up the enthusiasm!

nlh

8. PistolPete

PistolPete Karting

Dec 14, 2003
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Perfect day this past Sunday too.

I'm curious, where is that parking/lookout point in Bear Mountain? I'm familiar with the top of Perkins Memorial Drive, but not this area.

Was this on Rt. 9D by Hudson Highlands State park?

-Peter

9. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Ummmm....that would be this Saturday, Noah...you know, the event where people will be wearing t-shirts with your logo on it.

10. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    As soon as you cross the Bear Mountain bridge Peter, you hang a right in the fork and follow the twisties for about a quarter mile, and you will come to a "Scenic Spot" (or some signage like that). That's where the pics were taken from.

11. Darren6speed

Darren6speed Karting

Apr 18, 2004
    NYC
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Thanks for all the pics guys - Nice meeting all of you and great job David for getting everyone together - see you all soon
    DJ

6speedonline.com

12. Darren6speed

Darren6speed Karting

Apr 18, 2004
    NYC
    Full Name:
    DJ