April 24th RUN OUT EAST. NEW INFORMATION SITE | Page 6 | FerrariChat

April 24th RUN OUT EAST. NEW INFORMATION SITE

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by sjmst, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
  2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I would like to thank a few people and I will just start the list. Here it goes:

SAM

Without you this event would have never been possible. Thank you very much. I enjoyed it a lot and I know the the VCA did too. I am glad that the turnout was as it was.

EMIL

Nice to finally meet you. Boy did we have fun. I enjoyed it a lot. I hope to speak to you soon as see you at more events. Also I hope to see you on the 15th for that "party" hehe. Tel your girlfriend I also said hi. We had a nice chat about previous cars you had. Pretty fun!

JOHN LI

Congrats on winning! Hope you had fun. It was nice to see you again. I will see you again shortly.

DAVID NOTO

Nice of you to show up LOL! Thanks for coming and it was a lot of fun. Our "spirited" run was excellent!!!

ED P

Where is that coke can? LOL! It was nice to see you again. Hope to see you again at another event soon!!!

HUBERT

Nice to see you again as well. Boy did we have fun or what today? I am glad to see that you are attending lots of the events. Thanks for the pictures and see you soon!!! Also good luck with your Hubert Apartment Complex on Hubert Drive. hehe

VIK

Nice to see you again as usual. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I will see you soon.

ROB FERETTI

CAN YOU SLOW DOWN???? LOL! Boy did we have fun on the highway or what???? Or should I say that you guys did? I was in the back LOL!

GUS

Nice to see you again especially at the event. Damn that Porsche is fast. We had lots of fun. I hope to see you at another one soon!!!

3. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    EMIL:

Sorry I meant your wife LOL!