Are 3X8 Prices REALLY Going Up? Value vs Price

Discussion in '308/328' started by Dr Tommy Cosgrove, Aug 14, 2007.

1. We have now implemented a page that contains launching points to Ferrari News, Ferrari Classifieds, Popular Threads, and Uploaded Media. The idea is to view this Home Page to get all your Ferrari content from one place. Please see the thread below for more info and bug reports. Thanks! https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/ferrarichat-home-page.577616/
  1. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
  2. nerofer

nerofer F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Yes, Greg, exactly. As said above: don't expect too many new things, but a good book nevertheless, dealing mainly with "Enzo the man and his racing passion", so mainly dealing with himself, racing and his drivers. Also the background of his industrial endeavours, but very few things about the road cars.
    Rgds

3. spirot

spirot F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Yes- very good book

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. DINKFerrariOwner

Jun 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Steve Basso
    I can't wait for the new Magnum P.I. to start. I hoping it will be a huge hit. if it is then that's GREAT for us because that means there will be a whole new generation that will want to own a 308. the only bad part is in the trailer it looks like it will get totaled at some point during the show. let hope they fix and keep it in. at least for a season or two.

I wonder how many they bought/borrow to do the filming of the new show.

All I know is I am VERY happy I got mine now, just in case the price skyrockets because of the show.