Arizona Photo Radar HELP! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Arizona Photo Radar HELP!

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Baasha, Mar 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    IMVHO throw the letter into the trash and forget about it. You're a whole state away and they can't afford to 1. identify the driver, 2. find the driver, 3. serve the driver in another state.
    They have already written you off. They only send out the letter like bass fishermen throwing a lure into the water - they hope to catch one every for 100 casts

2. Pass

Pass F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 29, 2008
    Salida Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Passarelli
    I am getting to the point now with all this government intrusion on our rights; it has become a discrace to us Americans that we all have to fear the government more than government fears us. Its a shame we have come this far... "The frog in the slowly boiling pot is cooking..."

3. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    +1 Very well said.

My personal experiences in these matters assures me that "A" is indeed correct. In the end one needs to do what makes them sleep better. I have ALWAYS chosen to await "official" service and have been "unavailable" in the few cases this has been attempted without any apparent repercussion.

4. rjsmd

rjsmd Karting

Apr 20, 2008
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ron
  5. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    #30 jbdmd, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  6. Pass

Pass F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 29, 2008
    Salida Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Passarelli
    There shooting them now here in Phoenix, I think we are reaching our limit on unconstitutional over reaching government. People will rebel.....

7. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    I'll be first in line to vote NO on photo radar, but this murderer must have more going on than just disdain for photo radar. Killing someone like that is just insane.

8. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    That was horrible news to hear. Uncalled for, so sad to see someone die from that. :(