Sold - Aston Martin 2014__DB9__SUPERB__Low Miles__Lightning Silver__Ceramic Brakes__Well Equipped__$99,500 | FerrariChat

Sold Aston Martin 2014__DB9__SUPERB__Low Miles__Lightning Silver__Ceramic Brakes__Well Equipped__$99,500

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by 348SStb, Jun 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

*** Thanks for looking at my ad! Please call me to discuss the car. Send a private message and let's exchange contact information. ***

==========

$99,500

Specifications
    2014 Aston Martin DB9 coupe
    Lightning exterior / All Iron Ore dark red leather interior
    9,930 miles
    VIN: upon request

Well equipped - see options list below
    Clean CarFax
    Clear title in my name - no lien - private owner
    Second owner
    No accidents
    No paint work
    Nonsmoker

Maintenance is current
    Garaged in climate controlled residential garage
    Always plugged into floating charge

Full clear bra on front of vehicle

No mysteries - I bought the car from an Aston dealer, who bought the car from the first owner, to whom it originally sold the car
    Shows light use
    Looks new
    Smells new
    Drives wonderfully
    Engine sound is amazing
    Everything works as it should
    Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
    Needs nothing

This is a complete original car
    All books, two glass keys, two valet keys, original cases, original documents, window sticker, tools, etc.

Factory options:
    Sports Muffler
    Special exterior paint
    Black brake calipers
    Leather headlining
    Piano Black trim
    Second glass key and pouch
    Stitching and embroidery
    **See attached photo to view options on MSRP sheet**

Impressive factory standard equipment:
    Carbon Ceramic Brakes
    Parking sensors front & rear
    Rearview camera
    Navigation
    700 watt premium sound system
    Heated seats
    Power seats with lumbar
    Active damping suspension with 3 settings
    Sport setting for engine-transmission
    etcetera

Engine and exhaust sound in Sport Mode are beyond amazing. This V-12 produces a sound unlike that of any other non-Aston vehicles. It is something to experience.
    In normal mode, engine and exhaust are civilized and not loud
    The suspension settings normal, Sport, and track are highly useful and fun. Normal mode is comfortable but not boring, Sport Mode is sporty without excess, and track mode transforms the vehicle into a rigid animal. This car is quite the sport tourer!

Selling because I have another car on order and need to make room. Just moving on, as I often do. This will be a wonderful car for the next owner.

If you desire excellence, this is it. Buy with confidence from a long-time private collector and private seller of excellent examples of exotic automobiles.

==========

***Thanks again for looking!***

==========

The 2014 DB9 was a beneficiary of an extensive prior facelift and is among the last and best of the DB9s. The facelift included a highly revised engine implementing the new engine architecture of the then-new flagship Vanquish, 510 horsepower, revised exterior, revised interior, carbon ceramic brakes, active damping suspension, a very impressive 700 watt premium sound system with very powerful bass response, improvements to the transmission and its software, etc. This DB9 coupe finished in quintessential Lightning Silver over an extremely tasteful and elegant All Iron Ore leather interior is a beautiful example of one of the best cars Aston Martin has offered. It is a highly reliable and modern machine which just wooshes its occupants back into their seats while it emits those sonorous engine and exhaust notes in a way that only Aston Martin could achieve. A first time Aston buyer just as well as an Aston collector would be sure to derive extensive enjoyment from this gentleman’s sports touring machine, ever capable of ferocious and competitive agility and speed which patiently lurk beneath its perfect visual chivalry.

Be prepared to be called James Bond on a regular basis when driving this vehicle!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
    Where is this beauty located?

3. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Long Island

4. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

This car is ready for a new home! Please send me a private message for further details.

5. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Love that color combo. Don't think I've ever seen an interior that color but I like it a lot!!

6. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Stunning car...love the wheels

7. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

I actually saw a few months ago a 2005 Vanquish S with an All Iron Ore interior just like this one. It's really a wonderful color and something Aston has used on occasion.

8. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Car has been sold. Thank you all for looking and for the kind words!

tifoso2728 likes this.