News

Atlanta “car friendly” restaurants

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Oz-ATL, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hey Guys. It would be great to have everyone share nicer restaurants that have “car friendly parking” in our area. Good parking and no mandatory valet (or valet knows you’re parking it yourself)

One of our favorites is NobleFin off Peachtree Parkway. Plenty of space and easy to get in and out of.

Seasons 52 and Capital Grill (Perimeter) since it’s mall parking.

Need more suggestions.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Sugo in Johns Creek and Kurt's in Duluth are two places I've parked my Ferrari at often without any problems. Just be aware that they might run out of space on a Friday or Saturday evening if you're not there by 6.

I've also parked it at Ray's on the River, where the valet will generally let you park a car like that by yourself. They'll still expect a tip, though.

3. ARFNSX

ARFNSX Rookie

Mar 8, 2005
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I second Ray's on the River. They valets are super nice but I am a but bias, I own the parking company. They will let you park yourself upfront if you are nice to them, just tell them Alex sent you.

Besides Ray's, there is Joey D's Oak Room located in Dunwoody.

Redheaded Ed likes this.
  4. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I’ve heard Kaiser in Roswell is a good option because the lot next to it is large. May check that out next.