Atlanta Spotters Thread | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Atlanta Spotters Thread

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Zupra, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
    Yeah lol

2. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I saw a black gallarado and red murcielago on Ga 400 headed north. Two different occasions on Sunday. I know they arent ferraris, but was it anyone on here?

3. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    Saw a hunter green 550 Maranello in the parking lot of the strip mall on the corner of West Paces Ferry and Northside Pkwy today (24th) around 6:45pm.

4. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I saw a 308/328 (too fast to tell) @ 3:00 yesterday south bound on GA400 around exit 10...

5. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    if it was black--that was me

6. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    It looked good going down the road!

7. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Just surfing around and realized just how long it's been since I've read fchat. Work definitely keeps me busy.

An old friend was in town last weekend and after an afternoon chasing each other at Andretti Speed Labs (what a riot!), we headed down to Jim Ellis Porsche for a little browsing (FoA was closed, we tried). So what do we see but a red 360 spider pulling in under the covered drive, almost took out the Harley parked there. :) Two guys got out who could only be brothers, thought they wer twins at first. Nice guys doing a little shopping, anyone here?

Mark

8. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hi Reuben!
    Sorry I took so long to reply. I've been working my tail off at the new job and haven't been checking fchat very much, but I love it. That's a gorgeous car you have there. I'm starting to get into the groove at work now, on the bonus trail, and can start to see the Ferrari light at the end of the tunnel.

Feel free to email or call any time, maybe we can grab lunch at the West Egg or somewhere. I can't check fchat at work, so send an email to [email protected] and I'll reply.

Mark

9. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    A little late post but saw an orange Lambo. Murc. in Morgan County (Madison, Georgia) pulling out onto Main Street. I figured it was Tom Dupree (the guy who Georgia Tech's business college is named after but I didn't get a good lookl). If anyone knows the guy let me know, my family owns a resturant down there; which, we actually just celerbrated 50 years of business!

Going to post in the lambo section as well

10. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Saw a nice red 308 GTS yesterday with SF shields on it. Walt was that you on 400 South??

11. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    Wasn't me Mitch, I mostly stay over here on the East side.

12. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    that was my customer in that car. His name is Bruce. It is an '04 E-Gear car. he has a pretty big farm down there.

Chris

13. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I went to Lambo/Lotus of Atlanta to get a coolant hose for an 01 Esprit V8 and saw a gorgeous orange Gallardo , I also saw a yellow Gallardo with yellow brake calipers. I really like the car in that orange.

14. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Was in Charleston on Friday and a Maybach passed me---danm, in a hundred years I never thought I would see one of these things on the road......UGLY

15. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I saw a Maybach at Limerock during the Petit Le Mans, that thing is huge! I also got to drive a Ginetta G4 coupe while at work today. Jeez that thing is a fantastic and fun car. Anyone ever seen one of those?

16. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Reuben, saw your 355 again yesterday outside the office. You're making me work harder. :)

Mark

17. c2turbo.com

c2turbo.com Rookie

Jul 14, 2004
    I saw two 355's dicin it up on 85 south (must have been 130 plus) on sunday a red spyder and a black 355b how sweet it was.
    Later

18. reubenk

reubenk Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    atlanta burbs
    Full Name:
    reuben k
    I'm over in the 530 building suite 107. drop by next time you see it outside. we've also got my 365BB and a coworker's 328GTS to play with. just saw your e-mail address - that's funny! you work with the "super secret sales guys" (as we used to call them). my company had 2 of the offices in the same hallway as yours - if you are still 590 suite 200 near the conference room. we were the loud flip-flop wearing tech guys down the hall.

19. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    That's us. Now I need a Walther PPK and an Aston...check that, I still want the Ferrari. I guess I don't qualify. :) So what was so secret? I've only been here two months, but I can say that it's head-down work your tail off - business strategy and systems consulting, with an on-demand application wrapper. I've hardly had ANY time for f-chat lately. :(

Actually we're moving in the next couple months to a larger space in a building on the Buckhead loop. Next time I see your car I'll definitely stop in. Do you also drive the blue 996?

Mark

20. reubenk

reubenk Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    atlanta burbs
    Full Name:
    reuben k
    ernie and the rest of those guys always seemed like the stuffy top-button ear-phone implant types that would never respond to our usual southern "good-morning" type gestures. they would also quickly shut their door when we walked by as if guarding the plans to the next missile defense system. thus... the "super secret salesmen" were born... sounds like fun work. we do a ton of oracle database consulting (mainly performance/query tuning) and app dev work. if you ever need help in that arena let me know.

the blue 996 is my rainy day car :)

21. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    :)

We all spend a lot of time in front of corporate clients making presentations, training sessions, conducting process reviews, etc. Conference calls happen all day every day and we all run projects from sales to deployment and training. It's fast and furious so I can understand the impression. :) But it is a good place to work and I'm learning more every day.

If the Christmas bonus works out, I'll have a toy by the end of the year. The size of the bonus will determine the toy...cross your fingers.

Mark

22. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
  23. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I saw a yellow 355 GTS (unpainted targa) that looked very much like a Challenge car downtown on East Broad Street heading west. It was Monday night I think at around 7:00 or so.

It looked and sounded real but don't know many people that put Challenge spoilers on a GTS.

24. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    I saw a black TR on a flatbed this morning headed north of Roswell Road. It came off of Dalrymple/Riverside Road. Anyone here? What happened?

Chris

25. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I saw 2 360 convertible/spiders in front of bluepoint tuesday night. One black and one red. Also saw the same 360 but with aftermarket rims and seats in front of McKendricks.