Atlanta Spotters Thread | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Atlanta Spotters Thread

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Zupra, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    the black one was mine Ken, thought I needed a change of scenery, HA HA,all the squids say hello.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    FINALLY...!!!

On my way to Ferrari of Atlanta, i saw a red 308/328 GTS going West on Georgia 400... When i was leaving FoA, a red 328 GTS pulled in; two minutes later, a silver Mondial coupe pulled in... Later on, i saw the Mondial driving down Main Street... It's about time... Those were my first real Ferrari spots since i moved here...!

3. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Well, thats the secret. Hang around FoA, and good things will happen. If you want really great things to happen, go down the road to Lambo/Atl!!!!!!!

4. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i did...! Or at least, i tried... i couldn't find it... Eventually, i gave up and went home... Also, just in case anyone's interested in other cars, i saw an old, white 911 on 285; i saw an older, green 911 on Main Street while i was trying to look for LoA... i also saw a yellow Viper on Main Street in the same area and i saw a white Crossfire on 285, as well... Also, i saw an old car, probably american-made... It was blue and sorta looked like the car from Ghost Busters... i'm not that keen on american cars, so i couldn't tell you the make, much less the model, but it was cool-looking... :)

5. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Oh man, you saw a Ghostbusters like car?? Thats cool. Lambo Atl is right on Roswell road. 1st exit off 400 going north, right on roswell rd, and its a mile or 2 on the left.

6. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    NNO,
    7360 Roswell Road, Atl GA 30328. Now you can mapquest it. I will know it is you when I see the Sebring. All you guys should stop by, not too often when you see 5-6 Murcie's and some Gallardos next to a bunch of Ferraris all inside of 5k square feet.

Chris

7. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Yeah, the blue Ghostbusters-type car was pretty cool... i beeped at the guy and gave a thumbs up and he waved... Cars are cool...

Ok, so where's Roswell Road...? First exit off Georgia 400 North, from where...? From 285...? Get off 285 on to 400 N and then get off the first exit i see...? How easy is it to get to from FoA...? i've NEVER gone out to Roswell, without stopping by FoA - even when they're closed...!

Thanks, Chris... i'll mapquest it, but from FoA, not from my house or the office... i was really looking forward to coming by and checking out what you folks had on the floor... Was there a Saleen S7 there not too long ago or am i confusing LoA with some place else...? Do you work on Saturdays...? It's not too often that i can shoot down there during the week...

8. whitlock

whitlock Karting

Mar 24, 2004
    ATL
    Full Name:
    Whitlock
    Red 360 spider comming out of Phipps 8/14

9. 355now350soon

355now350soon Karting

Mar 19, 2004
    Last night about 8:00PM-575South bound - saw about 25 Corvettes mostly Z06. Unfortuanatly I was on my X5 so I couldn't keep up with all the action. I saw one red 355 coming from behind really fast and 4-5 of the Z06's did as well. I saw the license plate of the 355. Who else MADTURK. He started to go in and out around the group a few of the Corvettes did try to keep up for a while. From what I saw he left them for dead and never slowed down. MADTURK you SOB. becareful.

10. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    No kidding. A motorcyclist obliterated himself in front if my wife this morning on 85S. She said he passed her moving very quickly, weaving in and out of traffic. Just a minute later and his bike was in pieces and he was surrounded by frantic people making phone calls. Please be careful, save the high speed stuff for the track.

Mark

11. whitlock

whitlock Karting

Mar 24, 2004
    ATL
    Full Name:
    Whitlock
    Saw a silver 360 and two Gallardo's at 404 Motoring today. One Black Gallardo and one Silver Gallardo......... looked sooo hot side-by-side!

12. reubenk

reubenk Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    atlanta burbs
    Full Name:
    reuben k
    hey shmark, is that your elise parked over there? first I've seen on the road.

13. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Saw a red Mondial Conv heading south on Peachtree Industrial around 1:30

14. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Don't I wish. I spotted it the other day, not sure who owns it. I'm driving a BMW 525 at the moment, working towards that year-end bonus and a new toy... :)

I did spot a titanium 360 at the detail place on 14th yesterday morning. Not sure, but I think there was a 550 behind it, but hard to see inside the garage as I drove by.

Mark

15. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Definitely a silver 550 parked in the garage of the detail place on 14th. They had the door wide open this morning. I really want that car!

Mark

16. Racin

Racin Rookie

Nov 30, 2003
    Southeastern US
    Full Name:
    Will
    Saw a Red F355 parked in front of Ansley (?) Country Club on Saturday the 21st.

17. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Always a good place for spotting, I was passed by a beautiful silver 360 on Peachtree around 1:30pm today, after being passed by both a DB7 Volante and a Bentley Continental.

The silver 550 is still at the detail place on 14th, hasn't moved in days.

It's nice to be downtown again.

Mark

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    It's pretty dry here in Gwinnett County; i saw a white Lotus Esprit on Route 78 a few mornings ago on my way to work; other than actually going to an event, that's the only sports car i've seen in Atlanta in almost a month...

Anyone here of a car show at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the middle of September...? Supposed to be mostly imports, but apparently, muscle, classic and exotic cars show up, too...

19. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    yeah that is the NOPI National car show. it's the biggest import car show in the country. there is a few muscle cars there as well as some exotics. the dates for it are Sept. 18-19. here's the link www.nopinationals.com
    i've gone for a few years and it's really fun.

20. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hi Carbon,
    The NOPI Nationals are a lot of fun, but definitely for the import crowd. I've been a couple of times.

Where are you in Gwinnett County? I live just outside of Lawrenceville and make the !@#$@#@! commute to downtown every morning at O-dark thirty. On my way home yesterday I saw a black Lamborghini Diablo headed west on 316 around Riverside. Nice.

Mark

21. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    360 on Peachtree downtown at 1:30 Friday. Looked really clean!

22. whitlock

whitlock Karting

Mar 24, 2004
    ATL
    Full Name:
    Whitlock
    Red 348 droptop @ Jim Ellis Porsche while checkin out the new 997.... nice lookin car btw. I'm also going to go to NOPI this year, some friends of mine from TN go every year and they said it is a blast.

23. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Mark, you've got a PM... :)

24. pdiack

pdiack Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Yesterday evening, oh around 7pm - south on GA 400 (around 285)..a Bentley Continental GT (with dealer plates) and then about 100 ft behind a red 355 spider.

25. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Red Mondial convertible Tues 8/31 on Campus Drive in Norcross.