Attn Cigar Lovers | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Attn Cigar Lovers

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by gentry, Dec 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gentry

gentry Guest

At least Im loved.

2. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Maybe I'm dense, but I'm trying to figure this out. Are the wrappers and fillers imported and you have had someone custom make them domestically?

3. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I was kidding.

4. gentry

gentry Guest

As was I. Fairly obvious I thought.

5. gentry

gentry Guest

The fill and wrappers are imported bu they are made domestically in Tampa, FL. The owner has a sentimental connection to Tampa and the cigar community there in Ybor city (which he was involved in the rejuvination of).

6. FarmerDave

Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    okay, cool, I learn something new every day. Custom labels and such?

7. gentry

gentry Guest

Bands are being designed as we speak. There will be 5 total in the line as of now. Most likely they will be wrapped in a sugar cane husk (that is the current thought).

8. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    I am not sure about your local shop but you can get regular Pdron line on the interent fairly readily. The Anniversarios are very very rare but still attainable. The price is very reasonable compare to some of the best from Cuba. My favorites are Monarcha Maduros 6.5 x 46. And always above 92 and more rating on cigar aficionado. I am just hoping Cuban embargo would be lifted and we can once again buy and enjoy some of the great cigars they make freely...

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    OptimOWNED...

10. FarmerDave

Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    How cool would it be to have Ferrarichat cigars. We could all vote on the best size, filler, wrapper, and make a custom band design. Heheh. That would be so cool. Heheh. Kick ***.

11. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    but I am not posting any damn tail numbers, cause I don't have to prove to you idiots that I own the jet plane I am selling. However, whoever buys the plane now gets a box of cigars at no charge.

12. gentry

gentry Guest

Comments like this make me wonder how people like yourself manage to make enough money to afford a 550 without family money. I sincerely hope this isnt how you behave in your offline world.

13. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    #38 Sfumato, Dec 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Happy holidays to you too.
    Thanks for telling the rest of us to self fornicate. PS it's <<bred>>
    I like cigars, wouldn't do business with you if life depended on it.
    Dark stain is probably:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Yeah. I have been putting off ordering them online because I really want to spend my money with this local guy I have been going to him a long time and I like to support local business. He has couple of boxes of 2000's so that is what I have been smoking regularly. I am going to go talk to him to see if he is going to be getting anything different. I may end up ordering a couple of boxes of the net if I have to.

I really want to try some San Cristobals again. I had one a long time ago. I have heard more stories lately of customs shredding ISOMs being shipped in from europe so I have held off on ordering any. I am thinking that when Casto kicks it work can really begin in renewing the relationship with Cuba.