Audi R8 to be at Baillargeon Audi Grand Opening | FerrariChat

Audi R8 to be at Baillargeon Audi Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Nov 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    It is in the Texas section but just in case.

The Lemans winning Audi R8 will be at the Baillargeon Audi grand opening on November 20. We will also have an Istook Racing S4 and two Panoz track cars plus at least two RS6 and two S4. Food, music, open bar. Sounds like fun to me. The upper echelon from Germany is also coming over along with some motorsports guys.

If any of you plan to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on the 20th of November (next Thursday) and want to come to the opening, give me a call at (817)553-2207 so I can get you on the guest list. It is from 6pm until 9pm and will be held at Baillargeon Audi, 1701 West Airport Freeway (highway 183) in Euless, Texas. Euless is directly halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth and is 5 miles from D/FW airport.

2. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Why are the Panoz cars there?

3. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Audi uses the Panoz Driving school for the "Audi Driving Experience". The cars will be Audis but they are the ones used in the classes for driving instruction. Sorry if it sounded like it was going to be the Panoz race cars.