[AUS] Hill Country Drive and Lunch (Dec 6) | FerrariChat

[AUS] Hill Country Drive and Lunch (Dec 6)

Discussion in 'Texas' started by ojas, Nov 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ojas

ojas Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Austin, Texas
  2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Ojas - I could always talk the other locals into going (non-Fcars), but you'll have to entice people a little bit better than with Chili's in Marble Falls and include some hill country excursions with spirited drives out there. We're heading out on a two day event - it's an annual thing we do, which goes out to Leaky and then some. We've done it in a day before, but it is much more relaxing and can see wild game along with other sites over a two day venture. If you are interested, drop me a line.

3. ojas

ojas Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Well, I mean... we have other options: There's a Chochky's right next door. Oh, there's also a Flingers, which I hear "is really nice." ;)

Seriously, I appreciate the feedback, Randy. I'm sure the TSC guys would consider suggestions.

The drive will be certainly be spirited, but nothing like 10/10th all the way... due the the difference in performance of vehicles (and drivers).