Hi guys, as most are aware, my diff failed in December last year and I've recently begun the surgery to repair it. With the high amount of hours involved, it simply couldn't go out to a dealer sa I will be doing most of the work at home. I have moved the pctures in another thread to here and will start a new chapter on this repair. As is the norm with these cars, one small (relatively) job has grown arms and legs and now has turned into a full resto of the underside of the car. I will post up images and a few details of what I find along the journey. Hopefully some of you blokes can glean a little knowledge from what I'm up to and put it to use some day. This thread may turn into a bit of a reference thread over time but will basically be dedicated to what I've found and fixed on my car which is a UK spec 1988.5 Testarossa which was imported into Australia in 2007. For those not aware, Australia never got the Testarossa, only one was ever factory delivered here, so most of our cars are UK derived with the occasional Hong Kong or Singapore car thrown in for good measure. Even the most carefully looked after UK cars will suffer from the dreaded rust. Simple road spray will find it's way into the most amazing places and add a little road salt to the mix and you have a recipe for disaster.