Aussies vs SA thread | FerrariChat

Aussies vs SA thread

Discussion in 'Australia' started by axemansean, Mar 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. axemansean

axemansean Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2004
    Alright, the boys are batting first again... why is it that everytime they meet the Aussies are always batting first, putting on a huge score and then watching SA chase it successfully. I hope its not like that today, 277/2 with 12 overs left to go. Hayden went crazy and scored the fastest WC hundred, Gilchrist, Ponting and Clarke chipped in with good scores too.

Kick some SA butt...

2. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Well just checking the website, SA needs a runrate of 8.00 to win, they currently on 7.20 with 24overs to go.

Aust ended up getting 377!! Id be pretty disappointed if they were to loose this.

3. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    what are they driving

4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Gray-Nichols Dyna Drive? :p:p:p

5. jeffQV

jeffQV F1 Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    NZ
    Full Name:
    jeff
    Good win for Australia, England won through too, getting interesting!

6. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    no stopping us now

7. jeffQV

jeffQV F1 Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    NZ
    Full Name:
    jeff
    steady :D

8. axemansean

axemansean Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2004
    Good win indeed... I was afraid it was over when SA were cruising along to a sure win. What a run out by Shane Watson, that was the best move of the game.

9. osg

osg Formula 3
    BANNED

May 1, 2005
    In Chinese food?
    Full Name:
    MSG...
    Jesus Rog, throw all the eggs in why don't you :eek:

Here's hoping we haven't peaked to early, and hoping Mike Hussey can pull himself out of this form slump he's in........ :(

10. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    I didnt know South Australia was in it

11. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Thought this was another pick on the ugly duckling thread.

12. waz356

waz356 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Adelaide
    Full Name:
    warren
    In the West Indies for the cricket World Cup, the Pope was at the coast for some sightseeing.
    He was cruising along the beach in the Pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore.
    A helpless man, wearing a South Africa jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark.
    As the Pope watched in horror, a speedboat pulled up with three Aussie blokes.
    One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side while the other two reached out and pulled the blue, semi-conscious South African from the water. Then, using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.
    Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions.
    I heard that there were some bitter hatreds between Australian and South African cricket fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true."
    As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies, "Who was that?" "It was the Pope" one replied.
    "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom." "Well" the harpooner said,
    "he may have access to God And his wisdom, but he doesn't know jack about shark fishing.
    Is the bait holding up OK or do we need to get another one?"

credit (or blame) to JM for this one...