Aust delivered Enzo's | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Aust delivered Enzo's

Discussion in 'Australia' started by ryder, Dec 3, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ramone_johnny

ramone_johnny Rookie

Apr 19, 2004
    I just had a look at your previously owned cars ..very nice!

May I ask what business you are in Mr.Pless?

2. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard
    He's a transport magnate that moonlights as an air conditioning guru :)

3. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    haha

4. udkas

udkas Rookie

May 9, 2004
    tasmania
    Full Name:
    david taylor
    just got back from melbourne .whislt i was there i saw his museum,i found why the enzo has a yellow roof......yellow and red are his company colours.

5. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Thank you, Captain Obvious!

6. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    LOLLLLL

7. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

;-)

8. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Who's going to stop you? If i was a cop in Aussie land and i saw an Enzo that was not legal for use on public roads, on a public road, i would pull it over just to check it out.....then i'd let the owner go free....but thats just me i guess.....

9. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    man, you would be the odd cop out here if you did that!!!

They are all bastards nowadays, I was booked for speeding (no surprise there!!) 70kph in a 60kph zone but I was in a stream of traffic but the cop just picked the red Ferrari out !!! (I hold a grudge forever :()

Years ago if you had an interesting car and a lone cop pulled you over he was more than likely going to give your car the once over and then give you a lecture on the evils of speeding on public roads but now they are just after the money and tell me they are saving my life! FFS p!ss off.....

Australia is a huge country for the population and distances between major cities can be a once in a lifetime drive for some people (Sydney to Perth is a 5,000km drive with about 10 "major" towns along the way) and to do 100kph all the way is dangerous, both to the wallet and tiredness

10. Oh enzo

Oh enzo Rookie

Jun 19, 2004
    Melbourne,OZ
    As a follow up to the "how many in OZ?" question. The Melbourne dealer sold 7. One guy bought TWO! Why two I hear you ask. Different colours. I remember being in the showroom the day he signed the order. Had no idea of the price at that time. Another guy bought his and took delivery at the factory. He promptly started to drive it to London. On the way he got caught in heavy traffic and the car overheated. He pulled up on the side of the autostrada and rang (this I love) "Ferrari Assist". They asked him waht car he had. He said an Enzo. "Whatsa Enzo" came the reply. They suggested he leave the car and take a taxi to the nearest town. Said they'd fix it in the morning. If there was anything left. Apparently it's a true story.
    lindsay Fox also has about 5 Gullwing MB's in various states of repair. Nice musuem too.