I am a new member and a new owner of a 360. I can't find any threads relating to the Oct Ferrari Club Rally. I'm trying to make a decision on whether to book for this event. Looks like a lot of fun, however I live in Sydney and it's a long drive to get there and back. I reckon by the time I choose the scenic routes (after all why not make the most of it) and also incorporate the rally I'll be adding about 5,000 KM onto the clock. Yes I bought the car to be driven, but in two months I've already driven more than the annual average of a 15 year old car, so I am conscious of the effect of resale value. I am wondering about transporting it and I figure the cost of transport will be about the same as the cost of depreciation for 5km. Looks like the price is around $2k each way and then I would need to add air fares. Anyone got any thoughts about the decision process? If I get it transported I still need to figure out who is best at a reasonable price. Secondly, if I do decide to drive I am wondering if people arrange to meet up en-route? Would be more fun that way.