Auto Sport Dino | FerrariChat

Auto Sport Dino

Discussion in '206/246' started by TNF, Jul 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TNF

TNF Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
  2. Sal Manzur

Sal Manzur Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Upland Ca
    Full Name:
    Salvador Manzur
    I was at concorso 2006..a silver dino got platnum and mine received gold. If the same car, it was supposed to be low
    miles...either 6000 or 9000 ...the car had new paint and there were various paint bubles...the steering wheel looked
    hardly used and original..carpets worn but clean. he had several awards of previous concours.

3. bulycz

bulycz Rookie

May 18, 2008
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Glenn
    The dealer selling this car responded quickly - they are asking $220k for this car. I am new to ferrarichat - have enjoyed reading the postings very much and hope to someday post as a Dino owner.

4. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO
    #4 ENZOSON, Aug 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Sal,

the Concorso date in the ad is incorrect. I was parked next to you in 2006 (with my silver Dino). I think this Dino won the previous year. I remember meeting the owners (as our cars are very similar) during the concorso i 2006... they had just sold the car.

Pietro
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO
    Boy! for that price I would expect correct tires and carpets...

Pietro

6. bulycz

bulycz Rookie

May 18, 2008
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Glenn
    It did seem a little pricey - but lovely in silver - let's see how long it stays on the market. Only 112k in Pound Sterling. What is the most current resource for Dino pricing?

7. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    pietro, i thought it was your car at first, but then saw the us spec lighting. was their a silver dino that won the year before (2005)?

8. vintageracer27

vintageracer27 Karting

Dec 9, 2004
    Middletown, Maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Very pretty in silver. I hope they get their price as it makes my car an absolute bargain by comparison. :)

9. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Before landing at Autosport Designs, it was for sale a number of months back at Ferrari of Long Island. I think it had Florida plates at the time. It looked like a very nice GT. What are they asking for it?

10. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO
    Yes I think so. A very nice couple came up to me in 2006 and told me that their car had won the previous year -

Pietro