Autohaus of Boston - Ferrari, Maserati, and Lambo service - A Huge thanks | FerrariChat

Autohaus of Boston - Ferrari, Maserati, and Lambo service - A Huge thanks

Discussion in 'New England' started by ASK328, Oct 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #1 ASK328, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    I wanted to publicly thank Tony for working on my cars. He did a comprehensive 30K service on my 360 spider, I'm thrilled with how it worked out and the service I received.

The car was living at our summer home and I wanted to get it perfect before I shipped it out to Mid PA. Tony went above and beyond for me. He drove to my house (we enjoyed a little cheese and wine) with his lovely wife after the service to look at a check engine light (bad coil) fixed it and the car has been perfect ever since. I have never experienced this level of dedication. It was clearly evident throughout the entire process that Tony cared immensely about the utmost mechanical health of my car, he also cared about me.

After service the car was detiailed and he arranged reasonable enclosed shipping to me in PA.

I spoke to him yesterday about some upcoming work on my 355B, he mentioned he is running some early winter specials for Major service and all around work.

He is Factory certified on Ferrari / Maserati and specializes in Lamborghini.

I highly recommend you try him out:
    Tony Fernandes
    Autohaus of Boston
    20 Mill Lane Unit #11, Braintree, MA 02184
    Phone: (774) 226-5844
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks Tony!