Autoricambi d'Epoca SRL Beware | FerrariChat

Autoricambi d'Epoca SRL Beware

Discussion in 'Italy' started by racer, Aug 24, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racer

racer Karting
    Professional Ferrari Technician Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Be careful of this parts supplier, I purchased two steering rack ends from Sergio, only to find out the thread pitch is wrong on one end from their supplier. (The seller told me this which i have an email). I asked for a refund or the part to be corrected. I Was told by Christian that was not possible, I would be charged the shipping for the two parts from their supplier because they were sitting in customs waiting for payment. I asked again and explained that if the thread pitch was incorrect why did he send them and if the part came lose in the steering rack once installed that owner could loss control and possibly damage the car or worse. Once aging I was told the same and the remaining funds would be held for a credit for further purchases. I had to pay for the parts with a bank wire. they have refused giving me a refund or sending me the parts. So now I am out in the amount of $835.24 for the parts I never received and could not get a refund. Be very carful dealing with this parts company.

Sergio Tavares and Sig. Roma like this.
  2. Sergio Tavares

Sergio Tavares Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Sergio Tavares
    So sad they have no morals.
    So many sellers of reproduction in Italy from China.