Aux Input Bose Stereo 612? | FerrariChat

Aux Input Bose Stereo 612?

Discussion in '612/599' started by icelander47, Jan 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. icelander47

icelander47 Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    Is there an aux input in 2008's with the bose stereo?

Bdearmas3 likes this.
  2. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I have an 2008 OTO with the Bose stereo and it has a input cord for an IPod in the glove box in a leather flap. I have an old IPod plugged in and it works fine. That said I am not very impressed with the Bose system, not very intuitive and hard to use when driving. Newer systems are way better but I want to keep my car original. So I put up with the fuggle system.

Modena_2003 likes this.
  3. icelander47

icelander47 Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    I bought a 30 pin ipod adapter that had an aux in port and got a new bluetooth speaker to plug into it. Problem solved.

Modena_2003 likes this.
  4. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Glad it worked out for you.;)

5. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I have a bluetooth audio adapter plugged into my ipod connection, which is even better. It did take some trial and error to find one which worked, but now it's great.

If you don't have the ipod adapter option, I would guess that a good car stereo guy could figure out a way to give you an aux input (or bluetooth) based on whatever the ipod option connects to. I'm sure there is some sort of connector back there.

Bdearmas3 likes this.