Aventador S - my first look :) | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Aventador S - my first look :)

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Sai.Y, Feb 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PineChris

PineChris Formula 3

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Lol...this dingbat again.

2. SVCalifornia

SVCalifornia Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 28, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Keith

I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt as she seems to like to wear her heart on her...um, chest! 8^)

SV

3. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    a good way to rack up youtube views lol.. saw this coming a mile away.

4. djantlive

djantlive Formula 3

Jun 30, 2005
    #54 djantlive, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. mt_jt

mt_jt Formula Junior

May 9, 2012
    Australia
    Who gives a ***** and why?

6. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Ended here hoping for some feedback on Aventador experience. Gee, you never know what you get here.
    Since i had a good day and some time to spare let me put in some comment so at least i do not entirely waste my time:

1. Legal or not it is not OK to post someone address on a forum about someone who claims having exotics. Especially for a women (if she is). Lots of creeps lurking.

2. Did "she "claim the pictures are not her? too bad..lol..

3. If she is correct, why dont she drop in one of these sunday gathering where there are members and hash out a car talk with members to see if she truly is what she says she is? That will clear it up quickly.

4. Another lady commenting here has it totally right. I have seen women who really love these cars and there get total respect. We are not apes. We just dont like to be taken for fools by the opposite sex when it comes to our passion.

7. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    ^^^she's getting raked over the coals on the LP forum...her rep is pretty much ruined.

Sent from my 16M

8. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.

I hope she does keep her word and goes to the Lambo Rally in August, hahaha.

9. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    Trust me, the women who love cars don't like her behavior any more than you do. It's hard enough to be taken seriously. We don't need this kind of BS setting us all back a hundred years.

10. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Just read the entire thread over on LP because I was bored. Lol

11. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    I had to as well. Call it unhealthy curiosity but it beats raking dead leaves or watching CNN!!
    The LP guys are sharp!

What we are seeing here is a con-artist in training for whatever purpose trying to build a credible identity of success. If she confirms the SV I 'll eat crow but I am pretty confident reading the other thread for 1 hour. That is pure entertainement and the people behind her post are pretty smart as all cons are.

What does it for me is the claim of being in a software startup. I happened to know that field. Talk to us about your tech experience in software and advanced technologies you will be using for the next 3 years and why. That should be a natural for an S.V. Engineer. A 20 something S.E in the valley that is new and wanna be sucessful has no time to screw around posting on boards. she has advanced no specifics on her software field and expertise.

I known a guy who in on a board giving monies to new software startups and has a startup himself. He is in the valley so may be I can hook her up and weed her as a startup SE?

A fraud at 90% certainty. Would love to know what the real plan behind building credibility in the car world is.

That is why i hate series on TV, once you catch one, you got to watch the next..

12. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I love the epic threads. Better than a soap opera.

13. Barry P.

Barry P. Karting

Nov 22, 2016
    Milton Keynes
    Full Name:
    Barry
    She's also up to the same BS on gtr.co.uk trying to get the guys to look at "her" video of "her" modified GTR.

14. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Borrowing cars to make Youtube videos is fine, if your business model is to review cars, get views, get paid by Youtube, that's great your a true entrepreneur! I don't think anyone would have an issue with you doing that.

The problem is when you go on public forums, populated by some of the brightest people on the internet, and try and convince them that you own a half million dollars in sports cars being 21 years old, when it is painfully obvious you don't. That's where we all lost respect for you. The best thing you could do is come clean, and move on with your "business". Your semi-entertaining to watch, but the lies and bull**** just make me hate everything about you.

15. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    I am not borrowing anyone's cars. I'm not trying to convince you and you can feel free to doubt, that is your choice. I will continue to share my experiences and let my actions, in person at meets with the cars and with the local Lamborghini groups once my car is in, speak for themselves.

16. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    If you want to prove us all wrong show us the title or reg for the GTR with your name on it :)

17. exoticcardreamer

exoticcardreamer Formula 3

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter
    I don't have any skin in this (i do follow her on instagram though).

So many people on car forums share their experience of ownership... without ever showing a picture of their car and no one even knows them. Why's it so important for everyone whether a person does or doesn't own a particular car?

I've seen people claim that they own a car or a car is for sale on some obscure website and I know it's not that persons car (i've actually seen these things using my actual car).

18. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    The saga continues. You are right, the internet is full of people claiming untrue things. The difference here is there is a push for some sort of agenda by boasting pictures, links to social media etc...
    I would like to have one answer so, what does say think of Docker, what would she see the applicability is over the next 3 year and in which context and what the pitfalls are. Could I use it in AWS running Windows?. Would she recommend me using it on a static web page and why and or why not? We all can use a very talented software engineer.

19. derekfc

derekfc Karting

Oct 28, 2014
    I believe you sai.
    I'm excited to see you post pics of your new s when it arrives in a couple of days

20. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.
    She wouldn't even post the special edition number of her car on the GTR forum... Lol.

21. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'm very entertained at this point.

22. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Forget the title, they can be faked. I want her to talk about her professional super high technical skills. Being a very young engineer in a start up that makes enough to buy these cars is fantasy for multiple reasons that only someone very young working in a start up in a high flying position would understand. Technical skill of that level cannot be faked.
    Unfortunatly we get crikets on that point because answering these questions requires serious kills that take at least several months with overtime to aquire for someone of that claimed caliber level.

23. derekfc

derekfc Karting

Oct 28, 2014
  24. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  25. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    ^ It's not a Lambo, but still 10x nicer than any car I owned at that age. Looks good blacked out.
    T