Awsome!!! Bin Laden's niece appears in racy photos | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Awsome!!! Bin Laden's niece appears in racy photos

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by DrStranglove, Dec 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    No one said anything about the rest of the "bunch". The pertinent comment was just whether someone would kill OBL if they had a chance.

No problem if you personally wouldn't kill anyone. But I think it's strange that you understand killing for "anger" when there are many bad, illogical reasons that are justified in the heat of anger. Killing in cold blood may be abhorrent to some, but at least there's usually some rational reasons that are likely to survive objective scrutiny in comparison to rationalizations in anger.

And your solution to terrorism is...?

P.S. I was responding in a facetious manner to a philosophical comment regarding a hypothetical. If you really want to make political/philosophical comments about the value/effectiveness of killing terrorists, then this discussion should probably continue in P&R.

2. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Pertinent as you are, you will have seen that none of us is member, so we can't access P&R.... :D

3. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    From the article:

"In the interview, Dufour says she would not date a fundamentalist Muslim and that she cried hysterically when she witnessed the attacks on New York while staying with her mother, Carmen Dufour, in Geneva, Switzerland."

She is clearly the Arabic Paris Hilton....

4. bottomline

bottomline Formula 3

Mar 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Bijan
    Whoa ...

FIRST thought.

5. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    From the media profile on OBL, it kind of sums up to "figurehead with a fat checkbook".

With his funds cut off, his own cronies have probably dropped him in a hole in the desert somewhere, just to make sure the US doesn't catch him.

6. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    #31 bernardo66, Dec 27, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. bottomline

bottomline Formula 3

Mar 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Bijan
    Put it away!

She definitely seems attention-deprived. I doubt this country would give her the status of Paris Hilton anyways. :p

8. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Aha! I detect a hollyweird film in the makings: The geisha and the gay shah. ;)

9. Fancy-Arab

Fancy-Arab Karting

Dec 23, 2005
    Dubai ( UAE )
    Full Name:
    Rami
    overrated , i must say :)

she is stuck between 2 countries , she is having a hard time living in the states coz of OBL and his extreem actions and behavior .

and if she has a death wish she can go back to saudi and get killed over there , coz thats wuts gonna happen (( im for real )) .

so now she is trying to fix wut never can be fixed , i speak for my self when i say im disgusted from wut ever she is doing coz no matter wut she will do its a losing case in both ways and ppl wont accepet her anywhere , thats how i see it ..

correct me if im wrong

10. Mario Gonzalez

Mario Gonzalez Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Out of my mind
    she can come over my house any day...