Back from Venice and Maranello, engaged | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Back from Venice and Maranello, engaged

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by MikeZ_NJ, Dec 8, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Congratulations on the engadgement. I wish you and Kelly all the best. Nice touch on doing it in Venice, she must have been very shocked. On a side note, it is amazing how much rain seems to be coming down when in Venice. When I was there a couple years ago, it was absolutely pouring! Never seen it rain or lightning like that in my entire life.

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Mike,

many congratulations on the engagement. You and your wife look like it was meant to be. Handsome couple.

Deepest condolences on your loss.

--Dan

3. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    Actually, the weather cleared up right when we got there! By late Friday afternoon, it was sunny, and it pretty much stayed that way the whole trip. There was one other day that it was drizzling, but other than that, we were blessed with sun. :)

4. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Congratulaions man!!!! What a grea trip it must have been. I couldn't think of a better idea than getting engaged inItaly while touring the city. Good luck to the both of you.

5. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Mike,

What a great story! Congratulations on your engagement too! I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. At least she got to hear the good news. Venice is a wonderful city. I can't wait to go back myself. Did you and Kelly get lost in the canals? That's the best part! Next time I go back I'm definitely going to Maranello.

-Augustine

6. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    Getting lost in the canals was the best part! :) We were constantly turning down all sorts of streets and hitting dead ends every once in a while.... soooo much fun. Word of caution on the Maranello trip though... it was about 3 hours of travel each way, and you're kind of limited by the bus schedules if you're taking public transportation.

7. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name: