Back to the repairs | FerrariChat

Back to the repairs

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by richanton, Jan 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    (also posted in Ferrari discussion)

Well, I've had to take about 10 months off from working on the body repairs to my 78 308GTB, but I'm getting ready to get back in action. I'm just starting to locate parts, and need some suggestions on where to look. To start, I need a passenger door skin, passenger side headlight assembly, and a front grill. Nice used parts okay, I need to conserve as much cash as possible.

I have been reading through a lot of the archives, and have picked up some good tips. I soon plan on starting my own search for good parts, but I thought maybe somebody could save me some time.

If anybody has parts or has purchased parts from a good source, feel free to pm or email me. Thanks.

2. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
  3. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    That link was great, thanks a lot.

Also would be interested in any private parties who want to sell parts, I need quite a few different parts.

4. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Don't forget www.Ferrariads.com. Parts. there is a 77 GTB being parted out on there right now.