Barry Bonds | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Barry Bonds

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rollsorferrari?, May 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Should Barry Bonds get Hank Aaron's home run record?

1. Yes, without a doubt, he hit more home runs then Aaron and that's it.

2. Yes, but he should have an asterisk by his name.

3. No, but not because he doesn't deserve it, but because he won't get it.

4. No, he doesn't deserve it, and shouldn't be allowed in the record books.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Motorcitydriver

Motorcitydriver Karting

Aug 9, 2006
    Bloomfield, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Graham

But cheating should not be part of the norm, where are the ethics anymore, if Presidents and Mayors can't be ethical then god help us, the road in front of us will be bleak.

2. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i agree mostly with this, but the hardest thing in sports is shoot a perfect 18 in a game of non-mini golf, :D, followed by pitch a perfect game, followed by no hitter, followed by...you get the point, :D

seriously, if it weren't for the 1998 season, baseball wouldn't have made 6 billion last year. i honestly believe both big mac and sammy sosa will get into the hall, it's just a matter of time.

3. pks41805

pks41805 Formula 3

Aug 4, 2007
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Full Name:
    Paul Sloan
    I hear Bonds is getting in to horse racing, just as soon as they can find a saddle and jockey to fit his shoulders.

4. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    I would thinking trying to drive an F1 car at 10/10ths is way harder than trying to hit a major league pitch. You can close your eyes, swing and make contact. The penalty for messing up with the F1 car on the other hand can be a bit more severe......

5. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    +1, driving a F1 car fast can only be done by a handful of people maybe 50 in the world. Whereas if some pitchers threw a hundred pitches to me, I'd make contact and get a couple of hits.

6. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    He should!.