BBQ AFTER CRYSTAL COVE!!! July 16th! | FerrariChat

BBQ AFTER CRYSTAL COVE!!! July 16th!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by OneBadNA1NSX, Jul 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OneBadNA1NSX

OneBadNA1NSX Karting

May 9, 2005
    Arcadia,CA
    Full Name:
    Eric L.
    BBQ After Crystal Cove, if anyone is interested. This is a FREE BBQ, With Live DJ, and vendors are comming by. My friend is hosting, and he has welcomed Ferrari's, Lamborghinis, anyone that wants to come is able!

Quoted from Ferdie
    "We are going to have another big event here at SouthCoastSubaru. For those of you who have never been to one of our event, we have food, DJ, and lots of friendly subaru guys who are willing to share their experiences. We will also have a raffle. Let me know if you can come.
    Just reply so that I know how many cars to expect. Please invite your friends from other car forums and clubs. Everyone is welcome.
    BBQ spot will be catering so there will be Korean BBQ and Katsu.

Ferdie

Vendors who are confirmed:
    Skunk 2 Racing
    Torco
    Al&Eds Autosound
    Cingular
    ALT wheels
    NRG
    Nitro2Go
    Spoon
    MOB Works
    Import Tuner"

I will be dropping by Crystal Cove, so if anyone wanting to come out could just tell me in Advance (or you can see my yellow lexus at the meet)
    I'd like to be seeing some of you guys comming to the BBQ!!!

South Coast Subaru | 2925 A Harbor Boulevard , Costa Mesa, CA 92626
    Eric Liu
    You can reach me at (626) 616- 8812. If i don't pick up, kindly leave your name and phone number!! I will call you tomorow at the meet!