BBQ - Sunday 28th June 2009 - Surrey | FerrariChat

BBQ - Sunday 28th June 2009 - Surrey

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by seolio, May 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. seolio

seolio Rookie

Mar 5, 2008
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Hi Guys,

I know I have not been around a lot and hardly know most of you, I have been so busy with my business recently I have had no time to log on. I just thought I would pop on and invite you all to a BBQ I am holding with my father on Sunday 28th June at Frimley Lodge Park in Frimley, Surrey.

Currently we have attending some members from, The Mercedes-Benz Club; The Lexus Owners Club and the Mercedes 190 Owners Club.

The park ranger has kindly reserved a car park and BBQ etc... for the event and is happy for us to have a car meet there as long as there is no dangerous driving. I am hoping to get as many as possible, the more the merrier. Me and my father will be providing food (burgers/hot dogs etc...), although you can bring your own if you wish. You will have to bring your own drinks or you can buy them at the park shop. The idea of it is to take it in turns cooking/ cook your own food etc. and to have a laugh with people from a couple of different car clubs. All car enthusiasts as you would expect!

You can bring your families if you want as well, as it is a park there is a lot to do other than just fields. This might not be of interest to anyone, but it would be good to see a couple of you there and meet you.

If you would like to come please see the link for the address and to see the map, we will be in Car Park 3 - http://www.surreyheath.gov.uk/leisure/parksandrecreationareas/frimleylodgepark.htm

Cheers
    Nick

2. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Hi,

On the same date the FOC UK will hold its annual Meet & Concours event so I guess a lot of Ferrari owners will go there instead.

Best regards, Peter

3. seolio

seolio Rookie

Mar 5, 2008
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Damn, that's a shame!

Obviously most of you will be going to that, but the invite is still there if you get bored/change your mind ;)

Nick