488 - Beautiful Pista Bianco Italia | FerrariChat

488 Beautiful Pista Bianco Italia

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by GT2goneF, Oct 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Quite a stunning Ferrari!

GT2goneF likes this.
  2. Spezia

Spezia Karting

Dec 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    John Weires
    I have seen Bianco Italia in person on a 2013 458 spider. It's a beautiful and complex finish, revealing a base color of white with hints of silver and any other surrounding colors from the environment it's in. I already had two white cars and a silver one and was looking for something different, but when I saw Bianco Italia in person I thought hard about it. Unfortunately Covid hit and I put off my purchase letting it get away. Ended up with Titanio Grigio but definitely would have gone Bianco Italia for about the same price!

GT2goneF and ShadowLAP like this.
  3. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Makes sure to post this in the Pista Picture thread and give recognition to whom the car/pics belong to. Nice .. I am huge fan of Bianco Italia, the Italian Livery everywhere is a cool theme.

GT2goneF and ShadowLAP like this.
  4. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I can't wait for it. I too fell in love. I own 4 white cars, two regular MB (cirrrus white), 911 Carrera white and GLE AMG Designo diamond white. Of all my favorite is the metallic designo diamond white. I first saw the color on a GL550 that I bought because I loved the color. Since then, I love the metallic white.

I was initially going for the Bianco Cervino for my F8 build. I was then told about the Bianco Italia. Without even seeing it in person, I selected it. Afterwards, I saw some pictures of it and saw a Bianco Fuji (which is also beautiful). I compared the two and liked that Bianco Italia more as it appears more vibrant and a little lighter. Fuji has a cream like tone. Still have not seen one in person. So, therefore, I am ecstatic to see it for the fits time in person and to be on my own car, even better.

5. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I wish I knew... Would most definitely would like to meet this genius who had this vision and made it come true.

6. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California

Done. Thanks for suggestion.

7. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Complex is the right word. White, sliver, pearl, light gray... Like you said, it reacts with lighting an surroundings in a way I have never seen with any other color before.

Patricia2020 likes this.
  8. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    The chocolate Alcantara was a bold move, but it certainly paid off.

Incredible looking F car!

GT2goneF likes this.
  9. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Bianco Italia allows for a multitude of interior combinations although the example posted is too stark in my opinion.

GT2goneF likes this.
  10. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    That exterior may be the most beautiful Pista I have seen. I might have done a different interior but Holy Crap is the outside

GORGEOUS!!

GT2goneF likes this.
  11. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Wasn't it? That is my take. He made it work and the Tricolore livery... It just works magnificently! Genius!

12. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Understood... I love it!

13. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
  14. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe Formula 3

Sep 3, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Holy Cow that 488 with that brown interior is just gorgeous!!!! Unbelievable spec!!!

GT2goneF likes this.
  15. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    This is the most beautiful Pista I have ever seen, In and Out.

Mighty Joe likes this.
  16. VelocityTexas

VelocityTexas Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2019
    North Texas
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    The italian color details on the steering wheel and paddles is really nice.

xBox and GT2goneF like this.
  17. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I got the steering wheel and the bridge buttons with the Triclore details. I selected the paddles but I was told it could be much Tricolore details and it would overwhelm. Should have listened to my gut and selected it.

VelocityTexas likes this.
  18. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    Thats a difficult call tbh!

I've not seen the tricolore paddle edges before, only single colour. They have to be one of the nicest touches!

Just thinking if I should have a little spec creep :rolleyes:

GT2goneF likes this.
  19. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    There are many good Ferrari colors but bianco Italia and Rosso Fuoco stand at the pantheon imho.

GT2goneF likes this.
  20. Rami Hajjar

Rami Hajjar Rookie

Apr 30, 2019
    New York
    Full Name:
    Rami H
    Yes, unfortunately it was traded in for an Atelier '17 488gtb in Rosso corsa Metallizzato ...which in turn got traded in for my current '20 Pista in Azzurro Dino. I mIss the 458, the sound, the feel, but I love my Pista. Always on the lookout to add a 458 Speciale, if possible in bianco italia!

GT2goneF likes this.
  21. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I agree with you .I am telling you that I selected that and the seat tricolore and the wife said it was too much, Now I regret it. It looks spectacular. I am surprised that the sales rep didn't try to increase your sticker price with all the endless options. I got an electronic magazine with all the upgrades and price list.