Beautiful Swatters Blue F355 Spyder | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Beautiful Swatters Blue F355 Spyder

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DodgeViper01, May 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D

Theo, you have a PM.

Eric

2. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    I got it and send a reply back.

Thanks,

Theo

3. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Wow, I never thought this car would bring so much attention. Damn! I did good with this post LOL!!

4. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    I am still a little on the fence as to whether to sell my '98 TDF 355 Spider or not, because I am $175k into the car at the present time. Although I love the car, I am seriously considering selling it for financial reasons, so I am asking and will not go below $85k.

Although I love my car, I am thinking of selling it. If you are seriously interested in my car, I can go and take pictures, but more importantly, I would suggest that you call the well-known shop that is doing the major service right now, and ask them for their independent opinion on the car.

The car is currently at AutoSport Designs for a major service, so I would suggest anyone considering my car to call the shop:
    http://www.autosportdesigns.com
    If you call, speak with Antoine (mechanic) or Tom (owner), who know the car fairly well.

Although I know both of these people, they are not close friends, so they will have no qualms about giving an unbiased opinion.

I can assure anyone interested, that the car is wonderful.
    If you have any other questions, PM me.
    David