Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids) | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids)

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by renob, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BAD930

BAD930 Karting

Oct 16, 2004
    Bouncing Around
    Full Name:
    Shmuley
    It's a lot stricter out here than it is back home, eye for an eye rule however they do have a bloody money rule which allows a way out if the "murdered" families partner/guardian/parent terms accept a sum of money paid by the murderer as a pardon and to ease distress caused by hardship.. not to sure if its applicable in this case though..

This case is a bit more complicated as it deals with senior political people within Egypt, a country welll known for corruption. personally I'd be surprised if a guilty verdict is handed out , money will be exchanged behind the curtain and the story will be swept under the rug ... my 2c....

2. ferrari 360 spider f1

ferrari 360 spider f1 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven

i think that is a honor killing of the ex or her family.

3. LUV 4REZS

LUV 4REZS Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Newport News VA
    Full Name:
    Leonard P
    #178 LUV 4REZS, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. LUV 4REZS

LUV 4REZS Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Newport News VA
    Full Name:
    Leonard P
    #179 LUV 4REZS, Sep 9, 2008
  5. pretty women

pretty women Rookie

Jul 28, 2009
    USA
    Full Name:
    sheela parkar
    #180 pretty women, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    I was sitting in a coffee shop about 20 miles north to Tel Aviv, suddenly a nice lady came to me and said that she would like to have a picture in my 308. I agreed and you can see the result...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NO ADVERTISING

6. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #181 AceMaster, Jul 28, 2009
    I know she has already been posted, but she is so beautiful I thought I would post her again...Elissa, the beautiful Lebanese singer.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    Curious. Sarah is a Hebrew name AFAIK.

8. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    #183 David512, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
    Majd, with all due respect, there are multiple levels of law at play, IMO. American civil law: it is legal (and a right) to offend what another holds as sacred. This is very ingrained in Americans. OTOH, there are also IMO natural and spiritual laws in effect. Naturally, it is a destructive thing to delight in offending what others hold scared.

Spiritual: consider that to ridicule what is truly sacred only hurts the one who does the offending. For example, to ridicule a prophet who describes the way out of darkness is to ensure that the one who does the ridiculing will stay in darkness. In other words, those who offend the prophets hurt themselves, not the prophets. As for Muslims who take offense, well, then what? What can you do? IMO, it is better to forgive, be patient, and trust that divine justice is unfailing.

I think for the mods to delete the cartoon (which I did not see) means that they extended an unusual courtesy to you and other Muslims because Americans take a lot of pride in their freedom to offend others. This pride, sadly, has natural consequences that are negative.

Like Jesus supposedly said, "Forgive them, Father. They know not what they do." I would be very surprised if the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) did NOT say something similar of the Most Merciful.

As for "the one and only God in our faith," well, if there is only one God, then He is either both our God or nobody's God. Can you say "that sun up in the sky is our sun but not the Jewish or Christian sun."

It's everybody's sun.

Only humans claim "He is ours but not theirs" or "We belong to Him, but they do not."

9. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    How many times does one need to glance at this page to realize;

A] This subforum title does not read; Politics and Religion
    B] This thread is entitled; Beautiful Women of the Middle East (Pics & Vids)

Keep the Politics and/or Religion out of the picture.

10. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    #185 David512, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    A. How or why was the cartoon even posted in this thread? Answer: To offend Muslims.

Why wasn't the cartoon posted in P&R? Answer: Because it would not offend any Muslims because Muslims rarely bother with P&R.

B. Did you say "Keep the Politics and/or Religion out of the picture" as soon as the cartoon appeared here? If not, why not?

P&R is not, IMO, a serious or honest place.

I tried to upload my picture contribution from here at work, but the connection kept getting disconnected, so to make up for this lapse, I addressed Majd. Probably should have PMd him.

11. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    I can only back-up wax here. Politics are out of place. I kept the topic as it was without deleting posts etc but there's no point into going through all this again. Thank you.

12. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    A dog, looking at the moon barks.
    No fault of the moon here.
    The dogs always bark.
    When I see a Yank's name as last post on this thread, my curiosity gets the best of me, as I wonder if he'll have as much admiration for the natural beauty and charm which many a Middle Eastern woman surely does possess - or - if I'll need to involve a subforum's actual moderators by having them delete objectionable photos, as I have done twice on this thread.

That said, it's obvious I am not a moderator of this subforum, so, while I can neither alter nor delete posts within said subforum when the occasion does arise, I am not precluded from exercising judgment calls in the best interests of all parties. Unfortunately, said occasions have been anything but occasional on this thread.

On the other hand, there's simply no justification for bringing a diseased hornet's nest to a party, then swatting it, so those otherwise partaking of the honey are stung. Repeatedly.

However, on behalf of parties who have a vested interest in this subforum, be they those who share the majority stake in demographics, be it regional and/or their choice of religion, and one held most sacred throughout their daily lives, or those who are members first, beekeepers, moderators or administrators second, I can ban whomever for however long it takes them to "get" the general idea to keep their hornet's out of the subforum in question, though.

Since you've already stated your weak defense - whether or not you understand the preceding paragraphs or the following sentence, it would be most wise to not reply either by PM or publicly.

Honey is a remedy for all disease.

13. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    I'm locking this thread. Way too much hatred that has been digged from the lost pages of this subforum. We'll start that again. For real this time, with pictures. Some day.