Been enjoying and modding an Audi TT - Great little cars! | FerrariChat

Been enjoying and modding an Audi TT - Great little cars!

Discussion in 'Other German' started by boba fett, Oct 22, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boba fett

boba fett Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2019
    I know, its a girls car right !! I have never been interested in one at all for this reason, however I saw a friends Vegas Yellow one, and I just wanted one after that! They really are nice things to drive and have a lovely interior as well. I have been doing the daily duties in it, and I have to say its a lot of fun and I find myself taking the long way round!

I have done quite a lot of mods to it, and its running around 400bhp and its pretty nippy!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

BJK, sasso1977, Pawilly and 3 others like this.
  2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    The TT with Quattro and DSG is actually a great daily driver if you can make do with a two seater. The boot is surprisingly huge with the rear seat backs folded. The gearbox is as good as Porsche’s PDK, in my limited experience. Nice torque from the 2.0T.

Mine was black metallic so not especially girly, but it’s more of a daily than a sports car.

The fwd versions were rubbish-too easy to spin the wheels on anything but bone dry pavement.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Cicio

Cicio Karting

Apr 14, 2021
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Nathan Cicio
    Super fun cars indeed

4. boba fett

boba fett Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2019
    Yes I am really please with it, and its a rare car that I have not got bored with and want to sell already. I've just finished it all off now having the exhausts and fuel cap done. I think it looks wicked, I kinda wish I held out to find a Yellow F430. I love the contrast of yellow and black!

Attached Files:

NYC Fred, 19633500GT and tritone like this.
  5. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    that is a true beauty! looks like an r8. but why choose tt over a cayman? just curious.

6. boba fett

boba fett Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2019
    Porsches bore me mate, and one would not touch this thing on the road, in the real world, even if it was a GT4, this is like 400bhp house fly!

95spiderman likes this.