Bele Chere Auto-x July 26 Asheville | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Bele Chere Auto-x July 26 Asheville

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by MoparMuscle, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rated///M

rated///M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Trevor Ely
    That was fun, in case I didn't meet all you guys...I was the kid with the a hellrot 328is with all the stickers on it that didn't autox.

Anyway, look forward to actually participating in an autox soon, think there's is a good one coming up soon in Winston-Salem that i've heard has a terrific course...so we'll have to see.

2. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Trevor -

YES, there is one upcoming in Winston Salem. It's on August 8 -- http://www.auto-x.com/schedule.htm My co-worker (BORKAP) with the turbo 1,8 Miata is actually heavily involved in the Triad AutoX Club. I'll be there for sure -- but likely not on the course... just watching. Come on to Winston!!

-Daniel

3. rated///M

rated///M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Trevor Ely
    Will have to see what's going on...would definitely love to come out there.

4. MoparMuscle

MoparMuscle Karting

Mar 13, 2004
    North Carolina
    I had a good time and it was great to see the 348 challenge this year. Sorry I didnt' get a chance to introduce myself. I had to leave unexpectedly after the second group ran. Jeremy I wasn't sure who you were but I did see your car. I tried to be sly and park inside the race area but there were no spaces so I had to zig zag my way to max street and park there and saw your clk.

JDAVID, I was in the eclipse that shot you the wave when you were going toward downtown on 25 and I was going the other way. I think I saw you too Jeremy behind him but I didnt' realize it was you until after I passed you.

Anyway, I had an awesome time and maybe next year I'll run. Jeremy you need to get that Noble or viper and autocross next time, haha.

Brian

5. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford

Yeah I saw you!! I was lookin at the Eclipse and I think you were lookin at me, but I wasn't sure if it was you. I got stuck behind a car so I was a little ways back form David. We were coming back from eating at Panera. I'll just start waving to all the burgundy eclipse's I see hahaha

I found the easiest place to park is on that side road, it is so close and easy to get in and out.

L8tr
    Jeremy