Bellagio Motors - Fred Ebadat | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Bellagio Motors - Fred Ebadat

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Masher44, Jan 18, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sea-Dated

Sea-Dated Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Let's hope so. Pieces of **** like this need to be locked up and turned into Bubba's bit*h for LOOOONG time.

2. Kevin2772

Kevin2772 Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2006
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    So does anyone know if LVEric was affected by this? He had both his Diablo GTR's, SE30, and 25th Countach there last time I saw....

3. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Why is his website still up and running, i' m surprised that hasn't been shut down yet...

4. carbuff

carbuff Rookie

Aug 7, 2009
    Pacific NW
    Blah, Blah. Too much pointless name calling, not enough legal action.

Makes me surprised that between the 31 scammed, nobody reported here what you have legally done about it.

Seems really odd.....Update?

5. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Bump

Any updates? Oh and, Hi Adam Greely! This thread will NOT disappear anytime soon

6. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    I agree, if this happened to me there would have been NO delay, I'm a retired dealer and have seen this many times in the past, I gave some good advice, it was not followed.

7. Lead Foot

Lead Foot Karting

May 30, 2011
    Maybe lawyers have told them to post nothing?
    It would still be encouraging to hear that the wheels of justice are turning.

8. Redlambo

Redlambo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2004
    Pendergrass GA
    Full Name:
    Vic Woloschinow
    +1 Personally if I was in this war I would not announce details of my attack.

9. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    Trust me its being handled by lawyers and the law.

As far as the website, sure its still up and running but there is no more bellagio motors. ITS CLOSED DOWN. NO INVENTORY.

10. Lead Foot

Lead Foot Karting

May 30, 2011
    NO ETHICS

11. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    Depends on the wife..

12. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Maybe it's there to see if fred is still fishing for victims?

13. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    On another note, I'm amazed how well this board polices itself, F ing amazing!

I have never seen anything like it and I'm also a member of a police / firearms board. I'm not a cop tho ftr.

14. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Nope. Depends on the person wronged. Different people have different ways of dealing with things. Most follow the legal system. Others pursue other options, as Scott Ponsole found out.

15. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Well this thread has slowed to a crawl. Damn.

16. xotik

xotik Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2009
    Gulf Coast
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Any updates?

17. kamsden

kamsden Rookie

Feb 24, 2012
    I'm a victom of Fred, this will end up in court. I purchased a Lotus and bank never recieved the Tilte. He will end up in Jail.

18. Lead Foot

Lead Foot Karting

May 30, 2011
    Any more updates?

19. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood
    Any new info on this dealer?

20. Lead Foot

Lead Foot Karting

May 30, 2011
    Any updates?

21. turbolou

turbolou Rookie

Jan 24, 2012
    Lake Forest California
    Full Name:
    Lou Czarnota
    The Yelp website has 5 reviews all victims of Belagio motors. Evidently they have skipped out on about a million dollars Fred scammed & the police are looking for him.

22. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    unfortunatly, unless the vendor has commited a serious federal offense, like screwing the gov or killing someone or really defrauding in the multi millions, he will start another business elsewhere.
    I found out early when i was in this country that scammers of the general public are not a priority. I was told so by the prosecutor himself when I went to his bankrupcy hearing court on my issue with 50 or more other people... It was a guy selling furniture and cashing deposits from all over eastern states and not delivering comes the due dates. the scam was planned out. Multistate affair.

I also found out the same thing in another instance where a pest control guy was collecting on annual fees and programs but never delivered when called upon and was spaying water and the like for regular mainatenance. I was told he was at his 5th business doing the same thing...

Here is the best of free entreprise for you..

Unless you guys have tons of money to chase him regardless of costs that thing is dead. I said that when this post started.

23. sp1der

sp1der F1 Rookie

Jan 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Simon Ashley
    The guys day will come, you can't take so many people without something occurring. The worst is he is screwing with people who have to earn their money the hard way i.e through graft and dedication.

24. alexkam

alexkam Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Sunny CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Looks like his day has come. I was told by a friend (one that he screwed over) he's in custody with a 3mil dollar bail and will face up to 20 years.

25. gday

gday Formula 3

Sep 10, 2004
    CA, USA - NSW, AUS
    Full Name:
    Mick
    Stardate: Mon., Dec. 10 2012 at 3:03 PM

"Ebadat was arrested Dec. 3 and was scheduled to be arraigned today in Santa Ana. He is charged with 15 felony counts of embezzlement by fiduciary of trust, 15 felony counts of money laundering, and 11 felony counts of grand theft by false pretenses with sentencing enhancements and allegations for aggravated white collar crime over $500,000 and $1.3 million.

If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 34 years and eight months in state prison. To make his $3 million bail, he "must prove the money is from a legal and legitimate source," according to the OCDA, which adds Ebadat is also subject to a no-bail Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold."

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/12/farhad_ebadat_bellagio_motors.php

-mick