Best 3M or wrap installer? | FerrariChat

Best 3M or wrap installer?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by VHlambo580, Feb 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    Hi all: I have a new F8 on the way and want the best company to do my protective wrap. I live in the northern suburbs. Any recommendations would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    Midwest Autobahnd has installed Expel Ultimate on both my 360 Spider and my 458 Spider. They do excellent work and custom cut the film for my cars. It is very difficult to tell the film is installed. I recommend them to all of my friends. Call 800-399-1686 or 312-386-1566.

3. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    I actually had Ferrari Lake Forest do mine, both for my previous car and the Portofino. They don't do it themselves, of course, not sure who comes in for them, but both cars were done perfectly. I suppose it might have been a bit more expensive, but it's definitely convenient having the dealer responsible for it. You couldn't tell either car had been wrapped without knowing what to look for up close.

4. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    3m is junk...and to answer your question Chicago auto pros

5. rickytwoguns

rickytwoguns Rookie

Dec 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    A H RAZVI
    I currently have mine being done at Luminescent Detailing. They were also working on a 488 When I dropped the car off. Chicago Auto Pros also does a solid job (they did my GT3).

6. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    Lake Forest uses Midwest Autobahn who installed the Expel Ultimate on my two cars. I believe they have an installation facility at the Collector Car Garage on the North side of Chicago. I highly recommend them.

mlcor likes this.
  7. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Midwest Autobahnd did the complete front nose of my 308 so (literally) seamlessly I can't even tell its there. Amazing professionals!

ShadowLAP likes this.