Best places to eat after a long drive? | FerrariChat

Best places to eat after a long drive?

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by Ferrarisrock123, Jul 5, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrarisrock123

Jul 5, 2017
    West Virginia
    Full Name:
    John Villa
    I love going on long drives to see new places around the NYC area. Any suggestions of routes that have great dining spots along the way? If so, don't forget to mention the restaurant too!

2. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    That depends on your definition of a long drive.

If you head out of the city on I-78 or I-80 to the Delaware river, then head south following the river (PA side in the morning, NJ side in the afternoon). Its a fun and scenic drive down to Lambertville or Washington's Crossing with quaint river towns every few miles the whole way. Lambertville has a bunch of good restaurants with a wide range of menus and prices. Hamilton's Grill Room on Coryell Street is nice with good food and seats overlooking the Delaware and Raritan Canal.

Regards,

Art S.

3. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Farmer &Fish in North Salem on Route 22- seafood and farm to table and great bar and fireplaces
    Gunk Haus- route 128 in Highland spectacular German fare with great views of the Shawangunks mountains just outside New Paltz
    Le Canard Enchaine- in Kingston NY best French north of NYC

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat