Best PPF/Ceramic/Tint shops in the GTA (Ontario) | FerrariChat

Best PPF/Ceramic/Tint shops in the GTA (Ontario)

Discussion in 'Canada' started by nimamd, Feb 11, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nimamd

nimamd Karting

Mar 25, 2016
    Hi,
    Any advice or recommendations about top PPF/Ceramic/Tint shops in the GTA?
    I am planning in advance to set up full-body PPF for my new Ferrari arriving in the coming weeks.
    My priority is doing a perfect job rather than a fast job. Preferably a shop with experince with STEK ppf brand
    Ferrari of Ontario offers their in-house PPF service, anyone has any experience with them?

So far I have found recommnedations for the following shops:
    - The Refinery - Downtown
    - All in Detailings - Mississauga
    - Auto Bath Elite - Vaughan
    - OCG detailing - Markham - They offer STEK
    - Advanced Automotive Films - They offer STEK, but they seem to be much more expensive than the others

One of the shops suggested that I can ask Ferrari of Ontario to deliver the new car directly to them when it arrives.

Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. 87testa

87testa Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    I have used Splash Bros for all my vehicles. He does a great job and is passionate about his work.
    The shop is owned by Vito and his brother. Great guys to deal with.

Sam

nimamd likes this.
  3. tstuli

tstuli Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2018
    NC
    Have the same question. Curious what people are paying approx as well? Probably looking to do a full PPF job on my F430. I’ve gotten quotes that are widely ranging too from 5k to 10k. Both seem to be covering the same service (Xpel) so not sure why the huge price deltas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nimamd likes this.
  4. 87testa

87testa Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    I believe it is labour intensive. Shops will be all over the map on labour pricing and their estimate.
    Once you get into paint correction the prices will range even more. You should visit the shops and see what they offer.
    Product cost+markup+labour charges+profit makes for differences in final cost but remeber you usually
    get what you pay for.

nimamd likes this.
  5. GO-RAN

GO-RAN Karting

Nov 22, 2006
    TORONTO
    I have had detailing done by kevin at GTA in detail ( mississauga ) and hes fantastic.
    he shares a space with Marco ( advanced auto films ) and they are a fantastic duo. Been in business for 10-15 years atleast, so lots of experience.

Also had Film installed by Mike at touch of tint and he did a great job.

good luck

nimamd likes this.