Best restaurants to park out front | FerrariChat

Best restaurants to park out front

Discussion in 'Florida' started by cole328, Nov 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    Hey there curious from my South Florida buds, if anyone has found 2-3 best places to take their exotics out for dinner, where they will let you "self-park" the car in the valet area / out front? Want to start taking the ferrari out with the wife more often, and want to know I will be able to park the car securely. I live in the west palm beach area. Thanks much!

2. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Palm Beach Grille.

F40org likes this.
  3. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    ahh good call the one right as you cross over the bridge? Also, I assume $20 puts a smile on their face?

4. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Yeah, they save a couple spots for exotics. Give them some cash on your way in. Great food there btw.

F40org likes this.
  5. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    super thanks much

6. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Everywhere. :)

Seriously, I've gone to practically any place you can imagine and have always been able to self park in the valet. As long as you give them some cash you are good.

7. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
  8. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Isn’t that the Houston’s that had to use a different name because PB doesn’t allow “chain” restaurants? If I recall correctly they had to agree not to be open for lunch to appease the local restauranteurs.

9. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Yeah. It's more like a Hillstone than a Houston's.

10. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Could be, I haven’t been there in years, but it was intended to be a Houston’s.

11. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    It's been about a year for me as well. We tried to go right before COVID and it was an hour wait at the bar, we went to the Italian joint right around the corner and got right in. Can't remember the name, they had exotic parking coned off as well though.

12. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    OK thanks for the advice guys much appreciated I drive the car around town as much as I can, but have yet to do much more than 45-90 minute Point A to A drives (which are no doubt fun) that said, I wanted to also be able to take the car out on normal activities, and no way would I valet park it, or park it in a parking garage my only fear with some of the places mentioned above, would be the need to parallel park it...no way I could likely do that, and especially not after a glass of wine (which is another reason I have yet to venture to a bar / restaurant and generally Uber....just not worth the headache / risk of a DUI) so, I guess Dinners will be club soda for me!