Best Road, Car Spotter, Any Aliens on the Road, | FerrariChat

Best Road, Car Spotter, Any Aliens on the Road,

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by norbert, Oct 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
  2. V8Fun

V8Fun Karting

Aug 16, 2010
    Chicago West Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If you're going to post non-Ferrari, non-car, non-Chicago content here, please don't.

If you must, then please post with an accurate thread name as you have in the past. Misleading headings to get views is inappropriate in my opinion, and borders on the threshold of spam.

3. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    A little harsh? People haven't been adding much of anything on the Chicago section for a long time, except for "Gee I saw an exotic".

4. V8Fun

V8Fun Karting

Aug 16, 2010
    Chicago West Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I suppose I could have skipped the first sentence. It was really the misleading title the I found irritating. I can easily ignore a post that says "no Ferrari content" as his past non-related posts have said.

5. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    I don't think it's harsh at all, especially since Norbert bashes the spotter's thread, which is clearly marked as to what it is, and as such, can be ignored. I'm glad to see I am not the only one who is irritated by these posts. There is an off-topic forum on F-Chat already.