Beyonce borrows Paris' car | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Beyonce borrows Paris' car

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darth550, Nov 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    I think I love her no matter what,If shes on tv or in an add belive me I am staring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Two camps on this one. The first is acceptace of ANY Porsche product simply because the stuff such as the Boxster and Cayenne fund the better cars such as the 993, 996, forthcoming 997 and GT's. The second is that is the engine ain't in the back and air cooled, it isn't a Porsche. Personally, I have an aircooled wunderkund and accept all Porsches. I do like the 986 (Boxster) but it needs about 300HP to play well with others. I don't like the styling of the Cayenne and don't care for the front end of the 996. I think that the best is probably the 993 in terms of styling...and yes, still air cooled.

So, I am sorta a mutant. I love both Porsche AND Ferrari. Accepted in both worlds and despised by folks in both worlds while having the best of both worlds.

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Based on that SLR picture link, IMO the SLR doesnt look that good. It looked way better when they first featured the car in Car and Driver long time ago, maybe 2-3 years ago. I think it was the same issue when the 360 Spyder was revealed too.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Those are NOT CATS.

They are the new Paul Frame Edition seat belt strap covers.

Available soon at ProAm parts department.

Meow, baby.

5. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    She's an amatuer compared to paris when it comes to exiting a car, although getting publicity is the ONLY thing paris knows how to do