Biggest Cars & Caffe of the year - May 6 at GS Plaza! | FerrariChat

Biggest Cars & Caffe of the year - May 6 at GS Plaza!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tboniello, May 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Hi everyone,

This is last minute but the weather finally looks decent for tomorrow's massive TopGear Imports Cars & Caffe at Garden State Plaza tomorrow. If you missed it last fall, we had over 5,000 cars in attendance to benefit the St. Jude Children's Hospital. We are asking for $10 donations per person.

I hope to see many Fchatters there!

[​IMG] Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. DougDish

DougDish Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Good turn out for a rainy day.
    I was able to count a dozen of our F cars and most of us were polite and followed the C&C guidlines.

Police and fire were preoccupied cleaning up the mess out on the highways near the venue.
    There were a few trouble makers but for a crowd of this magnitude it was to be expected.

My estimate is one thousand vehicles with 1500 people including the drivers.
    The masses of people made it difficult to take a nice photo but here are a few.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Hoboken

Hoboken Rookie

May 5, 2018
    Good event.

I was hoping to strike up a convo with one of the 458 owners, but didn't track anyone done. Maybe next time.