Birmingham | FerrariChat

Birmingham

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by GREENHOUSE, Jan 5, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GREENHOUSE

GREENHOUSE Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    MIKE
    What is going on with your f-cars. It has been very quite lately. Any rides or meets planed the fca (AL) calander is empty.
    Mike

2. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    Hey Mike,
    I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I have been out of town for 5 weeks working on a project, so I have been out of touch with what is going on. But since the weather is fine, I do plan on taking out the 308 this afternoon for a spin around town. Best to you and Chris.

3. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    #3 No Doubt, Jan 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari Lunch this afternoon at 12:45 at Emperor's House II!

It's on Crestwood BLVD a block from Oporto Madrid near I-20. This is *not* the oriental place near Ryan's, but rather is in front of the now-closed Circuit City and the still open Captain D's. Scroll down to see a picture of it.

Oh, there will be some pretty girls available after the lunch (my treat, by the way) for a Ferrari photoshoot at nearby Century Plaza, for those interested.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login