Black Bizzarrini GT5300 Strada in Germany. Any reason why it has fiberglass body? | FerrariChat

Black Bizzarrini GT5300 Strada in Germany. Any reason why it has fiberglass body?

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by bitzman, Aug 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I thought only GT Americas had fiberglass bodies.This one also has a sort of vent, no trim, above the horizontal Cobra-style multi-bladed side vent. IIt also has Dino 246-style hood vents I don't remember from other Stradas. I asked the dealer but they didn't answer My theory is it had accident damage with the alloy body and since most of those hand dandy aluminum craftsmen who built the originals have probably retired for the most part, it was easier to source a fiberglass body. But I'd still like to see a picture of the damaged original body before I could speculate further on what kind of accident it had to merit a new body.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3500 GT and ghibliman like this.
  2. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Not a new car. This one for sale has a SN that puts it in with the originals. i asked the dealer for reason why the body was changed but he never answered.