BMW repair shop | FerrariChat

BMW repair shop

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by derek a, May 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. derek a

derek a Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    CA OR
    Full Name:
    Derek
    Can anyone refer a BMW repair shop on Oahu to repair a blown head gasket on a 2000 3 series.

2. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Hi

I haven't worked on any German cars for some time, but there are respected independent shops that do BMW. I am at home now and don't have all my information handy. I can think of the owner's names, but am having a hard time coming up with the business names. I will try to be more helpfull from work tomorrow. I see your location is on the mainland. Feel free to PM me if you feel a phone conversation would be helpful.

3. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Two BMW shops that are well regarded are Motor Werkes and another that I have not found a name for. Motor Werkes is at
    518 Cummins St (in Kakaako), 596-7758. The other shop is at the corner of Cooke and Kawaiahao streets. This is also in Kakaako. This is a newly constructed and very clean facility.

4. derek a

derek a Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    CA OR
    Full Name:
    Derek
    how about A & A Motor Werkes 1130 Kapahulu Ave?

5. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    The shop that I couldn't come up with a name for this morning is: Bavarian Motor Experts. The phone number is
    589-1333.

I am sorry, but I don't know anything about A & A Motor Werkes.