News

BoLI...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Feb 19, 2004.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Among the other beauties at Bently of Long Island, this 550's been sitting there for a while now; someone go buy it and free it from it's prison... The Diablo is still there, too... Also been there a few weeks... Not cool... These cars need excercise... Last picture: i saw a Crossfire at the DMV; had to throw that in... :D

EDIT: Would help if i actually posted the pictures... :)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. rico

rico Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Are these cars stored outside????

4. rico

rico Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    oh and its BENTLEY not BENTLY ;)

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    HAH! i'm really in moron mode today... Sorry, about that; thanks for the correction, though...

Yeah, they're stored outside... Unbelieveable... There was a black Murcielago OUTSIDE in the same lot a few weeks ago... Ridiculous... i've heard not-good-things about this place...

6. rico

rico Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    No worries mate. I got the gist of what you were saying ;)

I can't believe that. That's outrageous... id NEVER buy a car costing over £100k if it was stored outside... aarrgghh

*deep breaths*

Ah thats better. They must realise that when you spend more than £30k on a car its going to be something special and not just a normal 'car'.... thus they should respect someones future pride and joy a lot more...

Oh well... Bentley... mmmmm

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Keep in mind that, only a few short weeks ago, that Countach was COVERED in snow - no exaggeration, it was COVERED... What a shame... That's things been sitting in that exact same spot for over a month now... A real pity...