Boston- Cars and Coffee/Breakfast 2/15 @ 9:30 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Boston- Cars and Coffee/Breakfast 2/15 @ 9:30

Discussion in 'New England' started by 55fanatic, Jan 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    [​IMG]

Barring a snow storm we will meet on the 15th at 9:30a

Is that inside the the 128 loop towards Boston, or outside towards Chelmsford?

2. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Just got back.. had a great time! It was nice to meet a few people from the board as well. I hope this becomes a regular thing when it's warmer out.

3. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Sorry I missed it. Any pix?

4. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    It was nice meeting you today... your car is gorgeous... Look forward to maybe working together to get more Fcars to this in the future

Def will... I will work on getting yuppieracing up in the next couple weeks and start a calendar of events. I am planning on Aprilish bi- Monthly... and Im going to try and work out something with either the dunkin donuts or the shopping center management to have some set parking or something... maybe even a police detail or something so we can garuntee no one does anything dumb... I enjoyed not having to deal with people doing burnouts or donuts... it was people just coming in enjoying cars, having some breakfast and talking cars or whatever...

I didnt take any pics but there were cameras all over the place. I'll scour the different forums and see what comes around for pics

5. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    I missed it too. sorry. I was really looking forward to meeting a bunch of new faces. Hopefully some pics will surface soon.

6. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
  7. silk32

silk32 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2005
    ASS MASS N.Attleboro
    Full Name:
    matt
    great turn out. wish i could have attended but still recovering from my hospital visit

8. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    lots of people sent there well wishes man... now lets get that site up... lemme know if I need to buy the software... I would like to get the site up this week

9. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    Hey pete, thanks for posting pics. I defiantely would llike to come out to the next one.

I saw that you were looking for a new place that could accomodate 100 or so cars. How about the Rockingham park racetrack off exit 1 in salem NH. There is no live racing anymore. People go there for bingo, simulcast racing and poker. They have a HUGE HUGE HUGE parking lot that is never full.its right near the mall and right off the exit, so it should be able to attract people that are passing by. Theres no food or anything near by, which kind of defeats the purpose of "cars and coffee."

10. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
  11. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    That may work but Salem NH is too far up... I am really trying to focus on Waltham-Woburn area something right off a main highway. It is Central to all locations... IE not too far from south shore and not too far from Northshore/NH

Eventually I would like something that RI, MA, NH folks all drive too. Locations along the 128 corridor make it easy for folks coming from Western, MA as well... There are a few spots Im gonna check out tomorrow... I will plan for another event in March some time

I think those are some white cars... yeah thats it

12. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Thanks Peter - That was an enjoyable morning. Enjoyed meeting other F-chat folks.

13. Lizak187

Lizak187 Rookie

Jan 14, 2009
    Lynnfield MA
    Full Name:
    Steven L.
    RMDC was nice meeting and chattin with you, car is a work of art....hope to see you at the next one and some more F-chaters as well!!!

~Steve

14. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
  15. darthnefas

darthnefas Formula Junior

Jun 21, 2007
    Taunton MA
    Full Name:
    Allen...
    #41 darthnefas, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    Some shots from the underpass blasts...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my car's new security system...

[​IMG]

17. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    Just gonna bump this... We have recieved word that we have been approved for a 1 time trial event at an office park in Woburn. Its RIGHT off 128. Parking will be available for as many cars as we can fit(pretty big lot) This event will be rain or shine(we even have COVERED parking). There is a Dunks on site, normally closed on the weekend, it will open JUST FOR US. If they like us... we will be allowed back

I am going to work on the announcement over the weekend and finish getting the new forum off the ground

18. darthnefas

darthnefas Formula Junior

Jun 21, 2007
    Taunton MA
    Full Name:
    Allen...
    Sounds like a score to me. Keep the updates rolling.