Bought a California but need help | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Bought a California but need help

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Saudi_Ferrari, Oct 29, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    What age is/are your children? My son is 6 and has sat in this seat for the last 2 years. It was molded to the back seat which was awesome. See my post on this thread.

Hope that helps.

2. dentata

dentata Rookie

Mar 11, 2012
    Los Angeles
    For the future googlers:

I just fitted my california with the rear-facing Peg-Perego Viaggio SIP 30/30 and it fits in the rear passenger seat (with the seat cushion attached).

Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 | Italian-made baby products and riding toys | Peg Perego

I have electric daytona seats and had to position the passenger seat all the way forward and tilted, but it works -- so at least I have an option if I need to take the baby somewhere.

Note: you absolutely won't be able to fit a person in the passenger seat with the infant seat installed.

3. ConnyF

ConnyF Karting

Jun 27, 2013
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Conny
    What about the seat behind the driver? ;-)

4. Davidroger

Davidroger Rookie

Aug 29, 2017
    Convertible car seat sound like a good idea with a baby with this type of journey, but some of my friends told me it is not safe enough for Newborn baby.Anyone has other suggestions please?