Boulder/Denver Coffee and Cars tomorrow | Page 22 | FerrariChat

Boulder/Denver Coffee and Cars tomorrow

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by ferg, Apr 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    Someone mentioned to me this morning that the new C&C venue in the Louisville/Laffayette area is being held at the JAX parking lot on South Boulder Rd. and Highway 287. This, of course, suits many of us who find the drive to Golden just a little too far. So, is it wishful thinking on my part or is it true? Maybe if a few of us show up others will as well, sorta like cars with FOR SALE signs tend to congregate on corners of high traffic areas. Somebody, anybody?

2. vettesrule76

vettesrule76 Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    I have a friend named Chris with a Yellow Gallardo Spyder that has mentioned he is going to that Cars and Coffee tomorrow. Right across from Flatirons Church supposedly.

If you go, please take some photos. Would like to see what kind of a turn out that is.

3. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    So, Bradley, is the Flatirons Church at one of the four corners of the S Boulder Road and 287? JAX is on the NE corner as I recall.

4. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Flatirons church is the Northeast of S Boulder Road and 287, and JAX is the Southeast corner of the intersection.

I am not exactly sure which parking lot they have the show in since I have never gone before.

5. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    The Boulder/Lafayette Cars and Coffee was relocated to the Hagerty lot in Golden. This is a different show who may find the drive to Golden too far, however the official hand-off has been given to Hagerty where there were a couple hundred cars on the 1st show in the new location. Doubtful of the turn out at the Broomfield one is attended by strangers, but by a group of friends trying to startup something new. To each their own.

6. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    Small but enthusiastic group yesterday at 287 and South Boulder Rd. (SE corner lot). 67 Corvette (18K miles), 61 409 Bubbletop (over the top restored), Lambo (yellow Gallardo?), and a few others. Nice couple is organizing it with mailing list. Not a big deal compared to the Haggerty Golden circus but nevertheless an alternative for folks in the northern latitudes--LOL.

7. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Doesn't sound like a bad time! What time did that show start and do you know where I can sign up for their mailing list?

Here is our video from the Hagerty Golden show 12/3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPBDX8IJNcQ&t=200s

8. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    By the time I got there, at about 9:00 am (remember it was very, very cold), the Lambo was just leaving. Don't know the name of the organizers or their contact information, but I will post it here when I hear from them. Keep in mind that there's also a larger group that meets on the 2nd Sat in Longmont, at the Einstein Bagels parking lot off Hover Road. Interesting cars, older, there as well, predominantly British (Sunbeam Tiger, XKE, TR-4, MG) and American (Vettes, Camaros, Cudas). I think that times are the same everywhere, from about 8:00 till 9:30 or 10:00, depending on the weather and the temperature.

9. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    #534 vettesrule76, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    That's not a bad meet at all for how cold it was. I'll keep that other meet in my head too, would like to check it out if I end up not making it to Vehicle Vault..

BTW nice cruising with you to Hagerty C&C, Sunny.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Bradley, Did you happen to be the photographer at FoD when a new Mondial was delivered? That was me :)

James in Denver

11. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Nope that was not me! I have not been to FoD for a little while. They always have people there though taking pictures it seems like.

12. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Vehicle Vault Cars and Coffee Saturday morning. Anyone going?

13. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Cars and Coffee Golden on Saturday morning.. Gonna be a huge turnout.

1010 Johnson Road
    Golden, CO

Starts at 7 AM ends roughly 10/11

14. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    No reason not to go. The weather is going to be great.

15. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    Or you could come to the new Louisville Cars and Coffee if you live in Boulder county and north. This will be the third time the group meets at 287 and South Boulder Rd., SE corner. For now it's small (select!) but with interesting and varied samplings of Euro, vintage and American cars. For those of us who'd rather avoid the highway 93 trek to Golden it seems to be a very appealing alternative. If the weather improves I'll be there in my 63 SWC--if it starts of course LOL.
    Ric

16. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    I am planning on going Saturday. Fantastic turn out previous events with some very unique cars like the 1930s Bugatti.

17. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    #542 vettesrule76, Feb 14, 2017
    That was short lived...

Looks like I'll be checking out the small meet next month on South Boulder Road by the Flatirons Church.

18. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    That is too bad, but you could see it coming it was just too many cars and a few idiots doing burnouts. The comment about Cherry Creek is hilarious (pay parking lots that hate anything but shoppers, tons of construction) I do not think one could pick a more unfriendly or worse location for cars and coffee.

19. f1jqcart

f1jqcart Rookie

Feb 18, 2015
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jarred
    Hopefully they were referring to the high school, and not the shopping center.

20. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Always those bad couple of apples...

Yeah, not sure why Cherry Creek would even be a suggestion LOL.

21. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
    2nd week of the month at Vehicle Vault was really well attended last Saturday.

22. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    #547 vettesrule76, Feb 15, 2017
    Vehicle Vault was a very nice meet. Lots of well behaved people for the most part.

Saturday 2/18 is Cars and Coffee "North" on 120th and Pecos street at the Health Markets Westminster. 7 am - 11 am ( 12009 N Pecos St, Westminster, CO 80234 )
    Last month was a good showing. ( 30 cars or so )

Highlights of that show in January were

3 Lamborghini Gallardos - 1 was a Superleggera
    F355 spider
    Jaguar F Type SVR
    F13 BMW M6
    Nissan GTR

However, Saturday looks like another great morning for this show.

Photos from Vehicle Vault 2/11

23. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I really need to get some regular red tail lights.

24. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
  25. vettesrule76

Jun 12, 2011
    Full Name:
    Brad
    The cop was literally sitting at the intersection where cars leave. Everyone was being good about leaving until that ISF left. I guess he somehow didn't see the police car sitting there with all his lights on...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk