Boulder/Denver Coffee and Cars tomorrow | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Boulder/Denver Coffee and Cars tomorrow

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by ferg, Apr 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrndLkNatv

GrndLkNatv Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    Send me your email address... Just PM me... I am in the Silver Maserati Coupe..

-Mark

2. mike

mike Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I debated on going since my front spoiler isn't back from getting refreshed but after looking at her in the garage, & the nice weather ..thought yea lets go!.
    Oh yea I got my antenna base installed also..Verell (from here) made a beautiful antenna base gasket for me & 'others' here on FC..

I got there a little late I guess...9:15 ish?.... saw Mark there w/his very nice Maser..
    Seemed desolate?....

Maybe next month will have a better showing?

Mike

3. ferg

ferg Karting

Jul 9, 2004
    Bump for this Saturday!!!

Just had coffee with my friend Dick, and got a ride in his new Nissan GTR, he will be there saturday with the car...

Ferg

4. GrndLkNatv

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    See you there, looking forward to checking out the new GT-R....

5. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    I plan to attend with the 89 Mondial t cabriolet.....see y'all there.

Saw a GT4 on the street in Montreal last week. Very nice....even standing still.

John

6. Motor Sport Country Club

Jul 30, 2008
    clubautocolorado.com
    Full Name:
    Mike, Tim, & Claus
    Guys,

You are more than welcome to join the day at The Track at Centennial with us, ONCE your done with the Boulder Cars and Coffee. For $35 a person for the half of day, it might be worth the drive in the late morning.

7. JDMdoriffftoooo

JDMdoriffftoooo Karting

Dec 9, 2006
    Hey guys, I am just a lowly WRX owner but I like to think I'm pretty good at taking photos. Would you guys mind if I stopped by some of the local meets and took some photos? I can post some examples if you want.

8. GrndLkNatv

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    along with Porches, Ferrari, Audi, BMW, Mini's and everything that show up.. Ferg is a porsche guy and he sponsors this, I am quite sure he would be happy to have you come by and hang out, that's why we do it.

9. JDMdoriffftoooo

JDMdoriffftoooo Karting

Dec 9, 2006
    I will sure to be around for the next one then. For future reference as far as posting photos, is the only way to add photos on this forum to attach them? I tried embedding them in HTML like on other sites but that didn't work.

10. GrndLkNatv

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    You have to upload them from what I can tell...

11. GrndLkNatv

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    We doing Coffee on Saturday???? What's the plan???

-Mark

12. IndianaFRC

IndianaFRC Karting

May 11, 2008
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I am going to try to make it up north. I know for sure I am going to be meeting the guys at Club Auto between 10-11am to do that cars and carting run.

13. waltk88

waltk88 Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Walt K
    I'll be there, Mark.

Walter

14. JDMdoriffftoooo

JDMdoriffftoooo Karting

Dec 9, 2006
    #64 JDMdoriffftoooo, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Sounds pretty early buy I would definitely like to photograph these cars. This is still the right address?

Cino's Coffee & News
    2770 Dagny Way Ste 101
    Lafayette, CO 80026
    Phone: (303) 926-9565

Anyways. I'll be the one with the camera, driving a blue WRX with gold wheels. As there are about 100000 of those in there area, here is a photo:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. GrndLkNatv

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    Ferg, haven 't heard from you... Walter see you there!!! I will be in early around 7:00am or so...

16. GrndLkNatv

Sep 13, 2006
    Grand Lake, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Stephens
    Ferg we missed you! Not sure if we are going to meet next month or not, hopefully Ferg will post here when he get's back from camping with the family.

Many, many awesome cars!

I am looking forward to the pictures taken by JDMdoriffftooo which should be a treat!

Walter, don't forget, Brazilian GP weekend!

-Mark

17. berthoud32

berthoud32 Rookie

May 13, 2007
    colorado
  18. JDMdoriffftoooo

JDMdoriffftoooo Karting

Dec 9, 2006
    #68 JDMdoriffftoooo, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
    Hey everyone, it was good to put some faces to screen names. Here are a few of the photos from today. Not entirely psyched with how they turned out but, I'm meeting up with some of the guys again tomorrow for a proper shoot. Hope they met your expectations!

http://flickr.com/photos/coopernaitove/sets/72157607742919275/

Berthoud, you should really consider using Flickr for your hosting purposes. I previously used photobucket and it compressed my photos too much for my liking.

19. MRyan

MRyan Karting

Apr 25, 2004
    Louisville, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    JDMdoriffftoooo,

Killer shots! Very artistic work!

20. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    I'm sure he'll take it on advisement. ;)

-F

21. 26STX

26STX Rookie

Jun 24, 2006
    Thanks to everyone who put this together.
    I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing so many nice cars (I was on the black motorcycle). Thanks for posting the pictures too...good desktop background material!

22. ebehrendsen

ebehrendsen Karting

Sep 26, 2007
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Great shots guys! And nice to meet new faces and see some very nice cars, too. Remember to go to the yahoo GROUPS site for joining the Porsche Breakfast Club http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/porschebreakfastclub/ As always, all car enthusists are welcome to join. We have monthly meetings, drives and other social gatherings. Two very big events are posted for this upcoming (October 11th and 12th) weekend, so join now to get involved with other like minds.

Thanks to all who made this a very special day at Cino's!

Erik Behrendsen

23. Bradley

Bradley F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2006
    Lakewood, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bradley
    I don't know why not. I think they're awesome: Very artistic shots, and you really made the most in a less-than-ideal environment for photographing the cars.

I wish I could have been there. Unfortunately, I had a seminar to attend. Possibly I'll be there in November, if you're still having the event then. Otherwise, I'll see you all next spring for sure!

24. JDMdoriffftoooo

JDMdoriffftoooo Karting

Dec 9, 2006
    Thanks man. I really hope we do this next month because it was awesome. That 7 was insane. If you guys are interested, I did a shoot of the all black Gallardo and the grey F430 Sunday morning. I think they came out pretty nicely. I'd post photos up but its really annoying to try and attach all my photos to this forum. Anyways, check out my flickr.

25. JDMdoriffftoooo

JDMdoriffftoooo Karting

Dec 9, 2006
    Hey everyone, its just about that time of the month again. Its supposed to be nice again this weekend. Are people going to do the Cars and Coffee meet again this month?