For Sale - Boxer Concours Crazies Only: Pioneer Cassette, Speaker boxes, Manuals | FerrariChat

For Sale Boxer Concours Crazies Only: Pioneer Cassette, Speaker boxes, Manuals

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by AHudson, Jun 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    When your Boxer was new, your friendly dealer installed the Pioneer KE4300 cassette, a 'BP' series equalizer (either 5 band or 7 band) and a set of TS-168 door speakers. Of course, the boxes were tossed often along with the manuals and support documents.

Years ago, I purchased a couple radios, two sets of speakers, and a few equalizers for these cars as I was trying to create one good set for myself. I've sold the car and equipment, but had - inexplicably - kept these boxes. Now that I'm moving, I feel someone out there may want to create the ultimate extra bit for their Boxer.

So I've got this ONE set of:
    • Original box for the KE4300
    • Box for the TS 168 speakers
    • Set of 'cross-referenced' TS speakers (not 168 but 166s same size), plus
    • Complete set of radio/eq owners manuals, tags, diagrams
    I have no idea of the value, and though I'd say its not replaceable, I'm not going crazy on the price. I hope someone sees this, wants it, gets it, and that's that. So, the entire lot of above is $190 plus whatever shipping is.

The manuals would go in your glovebox or Owners pouch. Those alone are worth finishing off your document stack. The boxes would just go into the 'fun extra' stack of stuff NO ONE else has! PM if you'd like to be that person. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Open to offers, so if you consider this of value, just make that offer as I'm pretty agreeable and want someone who wants this to have it. My goal, and my only goal.

3. 61etype

61etype Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2023
    Full Name:
    Luke
    Hello. Are these items still available?