Boxer - Missing Trim Pieces | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Boxer - Missing Trim Pieces

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by UnVinRougeSVP, Mar 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Hello,
    I've been getting eMAIL asking for these again. I'd like to get eMAIL from you if you need some so I can figure out how many to have my machinist run off.

Please click on my name by this post & select [Send EMAIL to Verell] & let me know how many you are interested in buying.

I won't know the price until I get a final count to my machinist, but I suspect they will be quite a bit higher than the 2006 batch as he's raised his NC machine hourly rate & setup fee, as well as Delrin prices have gone up and so has the price of the rivits & washers.

2. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    #127 Verell, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
    I'm now taking orders for another run of these parts. I need to receive your payment by Saturday 14 April.

I've got enough eMAIL pre-orders to justify a mfg. run. My machinist expects to deliver parts by 27 April. Orders will ship based on the order that payment was received.

PRICE: $134.75 = $127/set of 4 + $7.75 S&I within continental US. For each additional set of 4 add $128 = $127/set + $1 for additional insurance.

Ive got an eMAIL filter setup to separate your orders from the rest of my incoming eMAIL, so please use use this format for your PayPal subject line:

SUBJECT: ORDER: Boxer Fender Trim Pieces Set

& Send PayPal for the total price:

TO: [email protected]

Use the PayPal category: Goods

Also, Please include your FerrariChat user name in the message.

Remember to include your shipping address & phone # (Altho PayPal should do it automagicly). Make sure PayPal has your current home address.

If you don't have a PayPal account, please send eMAIL using the same SUBJ & TO. & I'll send you the address to send payment.

I can't take credit cards (except thru PayPal), but will take Money Order, Business, or Personal checks.

Heck, send cash (at your risk of course), I'll find a way to use it.
    :^)

I joke about cash, but people do still use it, especially for international transactions. I actually once received a headlight stalk from Singapore with several hundred $ payment wrapped around it!

3. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    The machinist will start on them late this week, so if you want some let me know ASAP.

4. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    #129 Verell, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Picked them up from my machinist. I'll be sending out PayPal invoices starting this evening.

I had a few extra sets made, so if you haven't ordered & want a set or two, please eMAIL me.

The picture shows several new pieces with a damaged OEM piece for reference. If anything, the machining quality on this batch is better than the first mfg. run!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Has anyone come up with a P/N for the fender trim pieces?

6. 2dinos

2dinos F1 Rookie

Jan 13, 2007
    Wow! I never noticed those. Of course I need some as well. I'll deal with them later. You learn the greatest stuff on this website!

7. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    I'm sorry to be slow getting the shipments going, things were a tad hectic in the personal space last week: 1st grandson born, mohs cancer surgery, refinancing,...

As a result I had almost no time for Unobtainium. I'll try to get them out this week, probably late in the week tho.

BTW, has anyone come up with a p/n for this part?

And, Yes I still have some that aren't spoken for.

8. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Yes, I still have a few sets in stock.

9. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Boxer Bumper Trim available again!
    We finally managed to source a small quantity of these long-promised parts!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Description: P/N: 50371103: Boxer Bumper Trim set of 4 pcs & 4 plastic friendly rivets.Price: $127 + S&I
    To order send eMAIL with your address to: [email protected].